Happy 4th of July!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Thanks to all the men, women, and families who have sacraficed themselves for our freedoms.

thanimated.gif
th4th.gif

graphic11.jpg

Last edited:
Sloane Peterson said:
Happy 231st Birthday America. You don't look a day over 230.

:lmao:

Tonight, our neighbors nearly set their lawn on fire.

They're true Americans. :up:

Screwtape2 said:
Anyone think it's strange that Canada Day got a couple of pages and America only gets a couple replies. :wink:

I was going to say this as well :shifty:

I love this time of year because you get all the helpful fireworks safety videos in the news where they blow up mannequins :up:

I remember asking myself "what kind of tool holds on to a lit roman candle" but then they showed on the news a couple of months back idiots and their children holding lit fireworks :tsk:

Natural selection at work as far as I'm concerned...

Screwtape2 said:
Anyone think it's strange that Canada Day got a couple of pages and America only gets a couple replies. :wink:

not really :)

here, have this, it saves me having to post multi pics, hope you all had a good one yada yada

*browneyedgirl* said:
same here but it was us and not our neighbors :ohmy:
actually, i wasn't involved except for watching the fireworks, it was friends and other family who bought them.
i've never bought fireworks and i would never spend alot of money on fireworks but when somebody does spend alot of money on them they're more fun to watch than going to a big show.

Back
Top Bottom