Happy 4-20!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Fumeur17.gif

I can't believe that I had to hear about this for the first time from my 13 year old daughter :huh: I had honestly never heard of it growing up :reject:

:tsk: it was so annoying at college..people would spray paint 4-20 on the buildings.

I just hope baby doesn't show up today:yikes:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
back in college i used to get a kick out of ruining people's highs on 4/20 by telling them it was hitler's birthday

good times, good times

It's also the anniversary of Columbine

kids at my school were yelling "happy holidays!" in the hall :tsk:

i'm surprised they showed up at all :lol:

lolz, there was a party at crew today after practice because the coaches were afraid we were all gonna go get high if there wasn't structured activities :lmao:

so we got to chill around and do this "big brother, big sister" thing were varsity gets paired w/ middle school kids so we can be "role models" to them :rolleyes: i celebrated 4.20 by eating pasta and playing frisbee......whoo :wink:

At the concert I went to last weekend, they stopped to enjoy shouting out the it was 4:20...as far as getting high yet...not yet, no desire either, but I did listen to an AWFUL LOT of Pink Floyd today :uhoh:

bono_212 said:
At the concert I went to last weekend, they stopped to enjoy shouting out the it was 4:20...as far as getting high yet...not yet, no desire either, but I did listen to an AWFUL LOT of Pink Floyd today :uhoh:
Pink Floyd makes you high :p

...I accidentally got high on DayQuil once. I ended up laying in bed and coding HTML in my head. It was terrible :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom