Happy 4-20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn, I just realized that a year ago today I caught my first Vertigo show

Good times. Good times.

banana_rasta.gif

why dont 'you people' put things in the right order? the month doesn't go first. no one cares about the month. the date goes first because it is first in order and also people are more likely to forget the date rather than the month.
"is it the 20th today?"

not
"is it april today?"

:tsk: get with it, chizzler.

Angela Harlem said:
why dont 'you people' put things in the right order? the month doesn't go first. no one cares about the month. the date goes first because it is first in order and also people are more likely to forget the date rather than the month.
"is it the 20th today?"

not
"is it april today?"

:tsk: get with it, chizzler.

because when you say the date you say April 20th, not the 20th or April

the month comes first, then the date, April 20th, 4-20

now i know in other languages the day does come first (20 de abril), so i can see why people in those countries say 20/4

but if ya speak english, it should be 4-20 :wink:

noooooooo. you say it's the 20th of april. say it. go on. the 20th of april. it is only you lot over there who butcher it you know.

:cute:

when you say 20th of april you have to say an extra word, i dont have time for that :grumpy:

chizip's getting cranky. :giggle: i suggest we start a thread to automatically correct the american spellings and writings to be proper english. i nominate you to suggest these filters, chiz. i will help you write it because, well, clearly you don't know how.

:hug:

Angela Harlem said:

If you worked in a mail room that covered 12 apartment complexes, each with 30 individual apartments, would it be easier to sort them by apartment complex first or by individul apartment, which would be upwards 360 unique addresses?

We use the common sense approach.

:wink:

Actually the international standard format is YYYY-MM-DD, which I'm pretty sure some European countries ( :scratch: Germany, I think? Denmark?) also use.

For some reason, the US military does use the DD-MM-YYYY format though. :shrug: So even here we use multiple systems.

Chizip said:

but if ya speak english, it should be 4-20 :wink:

I speak english, and i say 20th of April

:hmm: you say 2006 as 'two thousand six'. i say 2006 as 'two thousand and six'

:happy:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i enjoy ruining people's high on this day be reminding them that it's hitler's birthday.

it's a hobby of mine.

If Hitler had celebrated 4/20 like a normal person we could have avoided that war.

"Yo Adolf, you want to like....I dunno....annex Chekoslovakia?"
"Uh...yeah....totally. Give me like....20 minutes."

20 minutes later

"Yo, Heinrich...what was I going to do?"
"Uhh....something about....chex?"
"Yes. Right. Cereal...I was going to eat cereal....awesome. I'm so stoked right now.....dude....we're outta milk."
"Uh...Maybe Poland has some?"
"Right....screw it Poland is too far away. I'll eat them dry."
"Nice."
"Pass that bowl, bro."
"Sure."

UberBeaver said:

If Hitler had celebrated 4/20 like a normal person we could have avoided that war.

"Yo Adolf, you want to like....I dunno....annex Chekoslovakia?"
"Uh...yeah....totally. Give me like....20 minutes."

20 minutes later

"Yo, Heinrich...what was I going to do?"
"Uhh....something about....chex?"
"Yes. Right. Cereal...I was going to eat cereal....awesome. I'm so stoked right now.....dude....we're outta milk."
"Uh...Maybe Poland has some?"
"Right....screw it Poland is too far away. I'll eat them dry."
"Nice."
"Pass that bowl, bro."
"Sure."

Heinrich - LOL

Meh, you can acquire weed easily anywhere in Canada, so it's nothing special.
Why don't we have a day for cornbread mix as well?

EDIT: Shisha is where it's at, anyway.

Last edited:
Canadiens1160 said:
Meh, you can acquire weed easily anywhere in Canada, so it's nothing special.
Why don't we have a day for cornbread mix as well?

EDIT: Shisha is where it's at, anyway.

Your just jealous because you can't purchase Munchkins in Canada :madspit:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom