happeee birthday jeff (zoneeeee) !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beegee

Neon Zebra
a very happeeeeeee birthday to the one i miss the most.

remember when we used to have coffeeee with angieee every morning? remember when i posted that hunter thompson thread and called it gonzoney? remember when jessica made that picture of bonniesgirl and clydelistener with our shovels? remember the time angie and i pasted our chat about you into io?

good. now get in the trunk. :love:

bonosgirl84 said:
a very happeeeeeee birthday to the one i miss the most.

remember when we used to have coffeeee with angieee every morning? remember when i posted that hunter thompson thread and called it gonzoney? remember when jessica made that picture of bonniesgirl and clydelistener with our shovels? remember the time angie and i pasted our chat about you into io?

good. now get in the trunk. :love:

:lmao:

we miss thee, zoneee :love:

hope you have a fantastically fab one. here's to backing the plane into your dad's garage door, mate :hug:

:heart:

bonosgirl84 said:
remember when jessica made that picture of bonniesgirl and clydelistener with our shovels?

:sexywink:

81db508a.jpg

Happy birhday Jeff

Thank you all (and a special thank you too lowercase). :D :D : D

As for my garbagepizza...I am in Philly tonight with my dad. He was nice and came to visit with me and we went shopping at IKEA and got b-day presents (sounds very "adult" - but it has been a nice birthday).

ANYWAY....after IKEA, we went to South Street and ate at Jim's Place (famous for Philly Cheese Steaks and long line.... ~LL~ could tell you more). In line, I thought of all the good times I hve had with interfers (Meggie, AbsentOne, Jkayet, ~LL~), and the good times to be had with interfers in two weeks (Abby, EEEWWW-an, April, Jess/Paul, Headcase, Laurenbirthdaytwin, D-man, and the former DaveC)!

Cheers y'all!

Glad to hear you had a good birthday!!! :wink:

Sadly I won't get to have a belated celebration with you in Philly as I am not going anymore, so drink an extra one for me! :up:

Shit, I forgot your birthday was coming up :| Will you forgive me???

Guess what? Less than a week now til U2 rocks our socks off in Chicago :hyper: We're going to have such a fucking blast together!

Happy, happee birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i heart you jessica

zoney! said:
and the good times to be had with interfers in two weeks (Abby, EEEWWW-an, April, Jess/Paul, Headcase, Laurenbirthdaytwin, D-man, and the former DaveC)!

PFFFFFT.

don't even mention las vegas six months from now, whatever. :angry:

Re: i heart you jessica

bonosgirl84 said:

PFFFFFT.

don't even mention las vegas six months from now, whatever. :angry:

Or getting GA with me in Chi-town. Your ass is grounded, buddy!

:sexywink:

Happy BDay former Nj neighbor.

hope all is well.

cheers.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom