Hap-py birth-day death-bear!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
man, it's crazy how time flies, but it was well over 5 years ago today that our little deathbear was born into the world...a deathcub.

anyway...happy birthday zoomy!!
I hope you get to have several more

come on everybody, three cheers!

i really cant believe my lucky stars!!

it feels like such a long time since my last birthday, three months ago! dear oh dear, where DOOOEES the time go?!?!?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sexywink:

thanks everyone really, this day has been the greatest!

*laughs like anyone who hosts ET would....

sicy would then go on to rate me personally, 1 star.

then i would tell her to go back to wherever she came from and so forth... :sexywink:

run before I give you a hug

happy birthday your meaness if it is your birthday, if not, have a miserable day :sexywink:

so you live in deutchland, yes? give me your mailing address, and ill visit you next week.

have i told everyone here, how rich i am?

its SNOT my birthday! LMAO!

blue angel :sexywink:

if you keep flirting with me deathbear I am going to have to force you to move out of Wanderer's house :sexywink:

and whoever said you WERE shazza?

Happy UNBirthday bear or

Kirk...theres no - in deathbear.....thats like when people used to do U-2 :sexywink:

Last edited:
no!!! :angry:

bluehen_angel, he's a good boy, i forbid you and foray to corrupt him any further

besides all he does is sit around naked listening to his new nickelback - unplugged cd all day :sexywink:

Last edited:
deathbear this deathbear that - ratta tat tat! :angry:

heres a little poem i wrote for the board.

im on the lose

im on the prowl

if i find you in my way

itll be you i disssssssseeeemmmmboooowwwwwll

come around here again

ill let you count to ten

after times up

ill shoot you in the face, kill you, murder you, shoot you again and destroy your house.

thanks u2bama *kissings

oh and wanderer, that new nickelback cd is really good! its got two wicked versions of Too Bad! i love those power chords!!!!!!

:|

oh my, i can't believe i only saw this thread now! shucks, my posts are always belated when it comes to really important announcements:

so yeah, i know what you mean. i can't believe that j. ho is going to get married yet again. why doesn't she just get a puppy or something--it'll last longer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom