Hanson are reinventing indie music.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: Hanson :lmao:

As far as I'm concerned they committed the ultimate blasphemy by being in front of Battersea Power Station in one of their videos.

Ask me why if you don't understand.

I listened to the samples on the site, and they aren't horrible, just very, very bland. As is to be expected, I guess. :shrug:

"We want people to think we kick ***," says Taylor.

Well, first, you have to actually kick ass...

And in November, as is so often the case with hard-livin', hard-lovin' longhairs, Isaac was rushed to the hospital, the result of what his publicist calls too much "rocking out."

:lol:

can't they die or fall off the face of the earth or something?

They played an acoustic set at a club here in Dallas and it sold out in minutes. I happen to drive by the club the evening of and people were wrapped around the building and surprisingly it wasn't just a bunch of teenage girls, there were a lot of 20 and 30 somethings. Who knew?:shrug:

Bono's shades said:
I can't believe I just visited a Hanson web site. I feel so unclean. :|

:lol:

can you guess why i didn't click the link? i didn't feel like having to gouge my eye out...too messy :down:

zoney! said:

It is alright to be honest and up front and say you actually went to the show. We won't judge you! :shifty:

Ok you got me I was really trying to get scalped tickets since it sold out so quick. I even brought a 12 pack thinking I could find some desperate teenager scalping tickets. Well I ended up drinking the 12 pack by myself on the steps because I never got in. It was a sad night.

well,
considering the absolute dire state "indie music" has been in the last decade I guess - in theory - even Hanson could reinvent it

Don't laugh, Mr. Steve from Blues Clues went death metal. True story!

Back
Top Bottom