HANNIBAL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono=Saint

War Child
I watched(DVD) today.It was good.But...the last? scene is really shocked:faint: and awful:scream: :barf:
Is this movie a suspence or supuratter or love story(platonic love)?:confused:

If anything,I like "The silence of the lambs" than this movie.

what you think about this movie?

I like suspence.But I hate supuratter.Because I can't eat after watch these movie.:down:

I liked Silence of the Lambs so much better than Hannibal. Hannibal had no real story line...they just wanted to show that disgusting-faced Mason guy. :sick:

The movie Manhunter was made a long time before the newest one, Red Dragon, but Red Dragon was better. It had Ralph Fiennes as the killer. :drool: LOL

Silence of the Lambs is my favourite out of the lot but I did like Hannibal!!! I thought Red Dragon was horrible but a good movie! :up:

anything with people eating other people grosses me out. no thanks. not gonna watch.

Hannibal was good... nothing more. Lambs is obviously the first and best of the three, and Red Dragon was good because it was similar to Lambs. Hannibal was a different type of movie. It's main problem was that Lecter really wasn't scary in Hannibal. He was kinda like the goofy villian who happens to eat people's brains. But I don't really blame the movie it's self... it was based on Hannibal the book and with the exception of the ending pretty much followed the plot line just as it was originaly written. The thing that really ruined it for me was Gary Oldman's character... Mason Verger. He was supposed to be a deformed former victim, but once again he wasn't scary at all, he was actually quite funny looking. He reminded me of Jim Carey's old Fire Marshall Bill character.

E13HannibalOldman1.gif
jb8-p1.jpg

The books in all cases were better. THey butchered the Hannibal movie. The Book is Good.

Peace

silence of the lambs is better, i have only seen parts of Hannibal, well for 2 reasons....i really wanted to see, but then once i had it i was too scrared to watch it :lol:
i've been like that ever since i watched all 3 screams back in Year 7
I built up the corgage to see Red Dragon, i though it was good, but of the 2 whole movies i've seen, Silence is the better one
i think i'm scared to easily! :yes:

I agree that all of the books are better.

Silence Of The Lambs is definitely the best of the movies. I was very disappointed with Hanibal. Piece of crap even by my pretty low standards. :|

I nearly didn't bother going to see Red Dragon. I had seen Manhunter and thought that was crap too, but was fairly impressed with Red Dragon. Better than Hannibal anyway. :yes:

hannibal was good. and that's not just my opinion..it's fact

you all have poor taste ;)

Back
Top Bottom