Hands up if YOU have a driveway..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
..and if so, has any blocked ur way??? Ive had it just a handful of times.......but these where pple who stopped off for like 10 mins - but like - HOW THE FUCKY AM IM SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT HUH? What - have I to be bloody physic and read the brains of the bumble-arses who do it? huh? HUH? I dont tink so!

No I have never had to call police but one mornin for the 3rd Friday runnin....this prune parked halfway across, my gates and all open.....I saw which house she went into, but was ballsy enough with her......I just huffingly said, 'Oh..NOW I will have to cancel my taxi!' what a d*ck.......she and her parents looked across that night givin me a look, I was like 'well hope her parents tell her'

She isnt there anymore............I dont have any hassle now...........but I used to see red a lot when pple parked their small ass or large ass of a car in fwont!!!!!

FEEL LIKE SCREAMIN - 'ARE U BLIND?'

:D

so, anyone here every had a prob and what action did u take................were u 'leave-a-bollocky-note' or 'mouthy-to-the-smirky-smartass' ????

:)

My next door neighbor's have 4 cars, and only room for 4 cars in the driveway. It is 4 men that live in the house and some of them have girlfriends, and they have people over very often. one of the men's girlfriends always parks her car blocking my driveway when she come's over late at night, wrongly assuming that noone in my house will be coming home, or going out. I have had to go to the door at 2am to ask her to move her car!

I am too nice though, I should call the police, or at least yell at them!! :(

Sicy said:
I get really pissed if someone blocks my driveway.

sounds like this happens a lot Sicy - see..but ur forgettin, ur so gorgeous that men park there on purpose, just to have u come out and be bitchy and arrest them...........perverts!!!!

;):D:D:D

*Maddie is going to park in front of Sicys driveway tonight for a laugh*

Hands up if YOU have a driveway and if so, has any blocked ur way???

yes i do, fortunately for me, the neighbor next to me is a lonely old bag (yes, i don't like her....&^$!) and she never has anyone over (prob. cause shes such a mean ol' lady). anyway if someone did that to me i'd flatten their tires!:D:sexywink: but, er, that wouldn't help me much:eeklaugh:

yes, all the time. our stupid loser fatass neighbours always have their dumb daughter and her stupid husband come over. for some unknown reason, they BOTH have to drive separate cars. wtf?? and him with his stupid huge ass truck always parks it blocking our driveway. my mom's friends with them so she doesn't give a fuck, but i'm always the one they block!!! :mad:

if i wasn't so nice, i'd get payback by putting msg in their food if they came over :eek:

Yes, that has happened to my mom, and it is her own son that parks in front of the driveway. He always comes home late from work or[hes 22 btw]or he went to a concert, and he parks right in front of the driveway, but, my mom works nights so what I dont get is when he comes home and sees that the driveway is empty why dosent he park in it!? But then again whe he does he only pulls in halfway, so there still isnt any room for my mom to park and she ends up parking on the street[in which she hates.]

Well, where I used to live before I lived where I am now, people used to alway park in front of our house and we couldnt park in the driveway cause it was too narrow/it was falling apart, and we couldnt use the garage because it was in the back yard and fenced in because we had a dog, so my dad would get so pissed he would call the cops lol.

Come and have a go if u think ur 'ard' enuff Z!!!!!!

taz2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom