hands up if u DONT.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
........drink!!!!

like me!!!!!

Like little me!!!

but dont worry, on nights out I drink a glass of water, but can make IT look like alcohol........
biggrin.gif

you live in Ireland and you dont drink...wow, you really are a mad one!! hehe

congrats!

but sorry...my hand remains down, I would love to raise it but then I would have to let go of my pint.
wink.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Very, very rarely, but to major excess when I do.

------------------
"Once again
I'm in trouble with my old friend
She is papering the windowpanes
She is putting on a smile
Living in a glasshouse..."

Iceland?s one and only tea total
biggrin.gif

haven?t had a drink since 1997 and I don?t miss it!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I don't either.

For personal reasons, it turns me off. I probably have a handful of drinks in one year-sometimes a little more if it's a rough year.
wink.gif

I do love champagne though.
wink.gif

I love drinking...however, I'm underage, so I don't drink as often as I'd like to.

If I go to a party with friends though, and we need a sober person, I always volunteer.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I love drinking...however, I'm underage, so I don't drink as often as I'd like to.

why, it fucks up your mind and you?re sick the next day??

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Ok I took a sip of my daddys beer when I was 8 and taught it was the most disgustin tastless drink ever!!!!

I was never pressured into drinkin or smokin, so dont do either.....
smile.gif

BUT give me one tablespoon of Baileys and Im up dancin and strippin on tables, and I swear to that!!!!!

biggrin.gif

it's a social lubricant.
i am aware that you should not *need* such a thing but it serves as conversation inducer in the same fashion as friends get together and watch TV.
most individuals can find a happy medium where they can get happily drunk but not feel the effects to any significant extent the following day.
of course the negative effects of alchohol are not to be ignored either so if you choose not to that is cool...i did also for a time in my life.

------------------
itsyourworldyoucanchangeit

I think alcohol is great.. drunk people are hilariously fun to be around... it's such a great way to loosen up. But, I've never drunk in my life. I imagine I will at some point, but, being diabetic there are certain concerns.

i don't drink...but that's cuz i won't be able to legally drink (here) till 2004. but i'll be in england next summer, so there's no telling what might happen there, lol!
biggrin.gif

------------------
when you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.
ME!

Originally posted by bono-vox:
Well i dont drink, obviously, im only 16
biggrin.gif
Well at crimbo i had a glass of champagne but thats all, i mean what Is the point in drinking?!?! Im so sensible ---> proud face
biggrin.gif

I started drinking at 12 - and have always handled myself sensibly when imbibing.

There isn't a point to many things other than essential human needs - but drinking is fun, and in moderation (wine and beer) has proven to have health benefits.

I'm going to have to add myself to the list of people who drink alcohol and enjoy it.

What can I say? I'm a student...it goes with the job
wink.gif

And I still get people making fun of me for being a girl and still drinking pints instead of halves.

Originally posted by Peaseblossom:
Not if you know your limits.

Exactly. I know when I have had enough.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I like to drink, though I do not rely on it or anything.

I met someone the other day at work, he's 35, has not had even ONE drop of alcohol in all his life... I mean I found that unbelievable. I told him one day I would spike his coffee
biggrin.gif
He said the smell just really turns him off. Apparenly the closest he has come to tasting alcohol is when it's "on some chick's tongue"
tongue.gif

people keep telling me that when they drink they can finally show their true self, cause when they?r sober they?re too shy to be themselves.

But I think that?s bullshit. Alcohol effects your mind and shows another person, the person you?d like to be, but not yourself. It?s a drug, that fucks up your mind.

------------------

I don't drink much, but I'm not a teetotaller.

Angela Harlem is on crack, though. Among other things.

Originally posted by SkeeK:
I think alcohol is great.. drunk people are hilariously fun to be around... it's such a great way to loosen up. But, I've never drunk in my life. I imagine I will at some point, but, being diabetic there are certain concerns.

Its weird Skeek, Ive found nothing stops me from feeling a hypo coming on, I even wake up from them and Dr's say most people dont, and sleep right through them. And as for going high, well, I only mix with pepsi max. Mmmm, maaaaaax. Lately, I havent felt like drinking ever. I dont go out to drink, but can have like half a bottle of bourbon in one night. Um. Oh, and Ive never had a hangover in my life. I have no idea what one feels like.
biggrin.gif

just to make this clear. I don?t mind other people drinking, this is just the reason why I don?t drink.

------------------

Honestly Klodomir Glochkenspiel, you are gonna cop one square in the mouth one of these days. And I swear your reply wasn't here a second ago when I replied. You are just messing with us all. There's names for people like you
tongue.gif

Can someone pleeeeeeeease get this girl on a leash?????

heehe

Back
Top Bottom