hands up if u DONT.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL I have tried Malibu and Pineapple and taught it was loverly!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Sweet but lovely.........

Yea I tink alcohol can make pple scary, I know two pple who have become bitter and critical when its in them.......and esp with lack of food beforehand..........and u CANT win over in an argument with them, cause they see themselves as always correct, and sees that u cant handle the truth.......it annoys me.......plus fights outside clubs between guys esp.............hate that!

I have also had a slurp of Rumple Minz, it can blow ur head off....

tanks god I dont drink, I would never want to experience a hangover from hell.......Im sure some of u have......
wink.gif

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Honestly Klodomir Glochkenspiel, you are gonna cop one square in the mouth one of these days. And I swear your reply wasn't here a second ago when I replied. You are just messing with us all. There's names for people like you
tongue.gif
Pedantic, wasn't it? Or is it something different today? LOL!

I'm glad I'm half a world away from you. I wouldn't want to be confronted with your drug-fuelled net rage IRL!

*shakes head.

There are many names for you my dear. Too many.

You go on with your clever diversion of your true self, with focusing on me. You may be half a world away, but I have you pegged.

*does the exorcist headspin at Klod

*does the demented Moonwalk at Angela*

Btw, what's with the Glockenspiel? That sounded pretty cool!

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
I dont go out to drink, but can have like half a bottle of bourbon in one night. Um. Oh, and Ive never had a hangover in my life. I have no idea what one feels like.
biggrin.gif

I don't hangover either. A miracle considering how much I consume and how much I mix it up when I do.
Where I am the opposite is I can't get drunk at home or just sitting around at the pub. Just can't do it. But drop me in a party or nightclub with a group of friends, give me a bottle of rum, a bit of tequilla and half an hour and I'll be swinging from the ceiling singing shithouse 80's songs with my underwear on my head.
I don't have a drinking problem, just a 'festive personality'.

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
I don't hangover either. A miracle considering how much I consume and how much I mix it up when I do.
Where I am the opposite is I can't get drunk at home or just sitting around at the pub. Just can't do it. But drop me in a party or nightclub with a group of friends, give me a bottle of rum, a bit of tequilla and half an hour and I'll be swinging from the ceiling singing shithouse 80's songs with my underwear on my head.
I don't have a drinking problem, just a 'festive personality'.

Hangovers are overrated. I have never had a hangover, except years ago with some cheap white wine. But, whenever I get drunk, the next day my legs ache. Very puzzling.

I think I'm allergic to leather, because every time I fall asleep with my shoes on, I wake up with a headache.

Originally posted by mad1:

Actually the one ting I hate about dwinking is that I feel left out......
frown.gif

You said you don't drink, right? I have a few friends who don't drink and say they sometimes feel left out if they're in a group where everyone else is drinking. But...I respect them so much for having made a decision not to drink and being able to stick to that decision even when they might sometimes come under pressure to change their minds. Plus they're the people who make sure I don't get up and sing karaoke or do anything insanely stupid...ah, I drink entirely too much when I think about it like that.

Anyway, just to say that I really respect people who are able to make a decision like that and stick to it even if sometimes they feel left out because of it.

This was a better organised reply before I started typing it
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by FizzingWhizzbees (edited 01-09-2002).]

Wow Hewson u make urself sound old there!!!

I kept tinkin u were like 23 now u sound like u wear slippers and have a puppy fetch ur paper!!!!
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

well I am older than 23...but nowhere near ready for Fido to fetch my paper.
smile.gif

Sure I love a few pints a couple times a week. But not addicted to it. But sure, i like to drink. I like a variety of things too..Guinness, Amstel, Smirnoff Ice, Red Wine, Vodka & OJ, Champagne, Budweiser....
mind you not all at the same time
wink.gif

LoL, sorry Hewson I remember u sayin '3 boxes of noggs' once, which I calculated as 6 in 3 which is 18 unless its 12 in one or 18 in one!!!!!
eek.gif

confused?
son I hope so.......
biggrin.gif

u know a lot of pple have thought I never drank cause my father died from alcoholism, but thats not true.............my father wasted his life and went at 47.......and to have heard he became so desperate in the end and drank Meth Spirits, made me realise he was beyond help, but he chose not to get it, though he did AA for a while...............*sigh*

no, just hate the taste of the stuff, always have always will............

LoL, sorry Hewson I remember u sayin '3 boxes of noggs' once, which I calculated as 6 in 3 which is 18 unless its 12 in one or 18 in one!!!!!
I'm surprised you remember that...I was referring to 3 x 12. AKA old.
smile.gif

Sorry to hear about your Dad Maddie.
Whatever the reason you chose not to drink, you should never feel "left out" as a result. Your friends will respect your decision, I know mine did when I made it. I just drink soda when I'm out now...and have way too high of a sugar intake.
biggrin.gif

Hewsons ................36???????
eek.gif
(right?)

Holy PECKER FECKER!!!!!!!

u sound like a young kid with a rockin horse!!!

And now someone who takes high sugar intake.....u wear bin bags, white gloves and blow on a whistle when ye out????

biggrin.gif

sorry referrin to rave days...........
rolleyes.gif

no prob and tanks Hew!!!!!
ya big soda-eejit.....
biggrin.gif

*raises her hand high*

Another non-drinker here.

I honestly can't take a single sip down my throat,(not even champagne for birthdays - yuck) because i can't stand the taste of alcohol.

------------------

be uncool, yes be awkward

Back
Top Bottom