Halo 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yep, it's awesome.

on xbox live, it's even better.

on a system link with a bunch of friends, its even better than xbox live.

I never got into halo. :shrug:

Everyone in my dorm, and I mean EVERYONE, has the same thing coming out of each door though. Three weeks ago it was GTA: San Andreas, now it's Halo 2. I'm perfectly content with my DOA Ultimate and X-Men Legends while waiting for Knights of the Old Republic II and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes :drool:

I've already been warned by a handful of my friends that I will not be hearing from them for awhile...they will be consumed by Halo 2. :mad: :lol:

Got it at midnight on Tuesday morning. Have been playing every single second I can since then (including times when I should be at work...... :wink: )

I had the first one since day one, loved it since then. I'm loving this one even more so far, great stuff.

If anyone has Xbox Live, my gamer tag is U2. Yes, I know it's cool. :wink:

Ok, now I want to go play some more.

deep said:
i bought it yesterday

i do not have a xbox, though.

ok

i bought it for my girlfriends 10 year old son.

so what happens after you kill the aliens and the voice says you still need to get their landing ship?

do we just wait for the next wave of attack?

I dont have it. I'll have to wait for my friend to get it or wait for it to come out on PC. Coop kicks though. :)

game SPOILER......

For those who have beaten the game already (hehe, yeah I'm a Halo geek, so shoot me!) I have to say that this game has THE most disappointing ending to any game ever. Not that it's a bad ending, but it fell lightyears short of what I was expecting. I mean, the entire game up until that point was totally flawless, but then you beat one level and it just stops. OMG, what a cliffhanger. And I don't mean those good cliffhangers that make you want to see the next movie/game whatever. I mean the kind of cliffhanger that just leaves you saying "What the fuck? This is it?" I just can't beleive it. Shit. Oh well, 8 days until HTDAAB!!! WOOO! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom