Halloween Costumes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maro_chik

Refugee
I can never think of any good ones...

Last year, I whipped up a Homestar costume at the last minute.
The year before, I was Avril Lavigne. I wore a tie, painted on some eyeliner, and drew a tattoo that said 'I am so punk.'

So, what are you all being for Halloween?
Or better yet, got any suggestions for me? :wink:

one of those freaky eggs you posted before :mad:

4112003572.jpg

Well, I was going to go as Macphisto, but then I realized a) none of my friends would get it and b) that's WAY too much work. So I think we're just going to go as hookers, like every year. :shrug:

saltwaterkiss26 said:
Well, I was going to go as Macphisto, but then I realized a) none of my friends would get it and b) that's WAY too much work. So I think we're just going to go as hookers, like every year. :shrug:

:lol: excellent plan b.

Im gonna be all blue (clothes and everything) and my boyfriend
is gonna wear only black...

We´re going as a bruise.....black and blue :wink:

Last year I was Uma Thurman's character from Pulp Fiction..... this year I'm thinking Darryl Hannah's character from Kill Bill--I think the eye patch thing is sweet. (I don't know if anyone will get it though...I'm still undecided)

LOL @ Queen Bee :ohmy: :laugh:

Here's Jim and I last year..

mebabyhalloween20033.jpg

We won first prize in a contest, $100 :wink:

Queen Bee said:
O....MI....GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooo f*ckin' wrong!! And soooo hilarious!!! That image'll be burned into my retinas for a while.

:lmao: Too funny, QB!! :up:

Elvis Presley said:
Here is me, mofo and cujo at last years interland boofest!

see ya this year gang!
halloween.jpg

mentertaining! :up:

i had my costume all lined up this year but now i have to change because the girls in the little group of us who are headed out to the city the saturday before halloween said that they'd refuse to be seen with me because my costume was too offensive. :shrug: it wasn't like it was racial or anything... ahh they're too uptight.

(yes i know i didn't say what the costume would have been... let's just say it involved a wheel chair, a halo and some tights)

Yes!!11! He made me so cRaZy that I went on a killing spree!!!! :mad:

what a gaff huh!!!!

I dont think we're doing anything for Halloween this year. Too much work :lol:

I was out shopping today for a mohawk or punk wig so I could go retro 80's to work, with my leather jacket and mesh shirt. But I couldn't find one. I thought that would be fun.

If I go out anywhere, I'm wearing my Jack Sparrow-esque pirate costume--I found some cool boots to compliment it. :up:

Sarah is going as The Bride, my journal has pics.

Back
Top Bottom