Halloween costumes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danospano

Refugee
What's everyone dressing as for Halloween?

I'm weighting Willy Wonka (Depp version) against Voodoo Man from "Live and Let Die".

I'm wearing a beaded velveteen Renaissance dress. The church where we're having a party didn't want the costumes to be too scary, and it's what I'd wear anyway.

Dorothy from Wizard of Oz

I make all my costumes and in the past, I've been a cave-woman, pocahontas, snow white, pregnant nun, madonna (from the 80's), cinderella, witch....and gene simmons :D

I had this brilliant (or so I think) idea for my husband and I to dress up as Creationism and Darwinism. I would wear one of those Eve costumes (flesh-colored bodysuit with strategically placed leaves) and carry a Bible. He would wear a loin cloth, an ape mask, walk slightly hunched over, and carry a science book. But, alas, we don't want to spend any money on our costumes and I don't think any of his friends would get it. :(

So, I think we are down to either Sick and Tired or Publisher's Clearinghouse. Sick and Tired = Us in pajamas and robes. Sick person looks a litte green in the face, hair all matted, carries a box of kleenex and some other sickly things. Tired has dark circles under the eyes and carries a pillow and No-Doz. Publisher's Clearinghouse = My husband in a suit and carrying a few balloons and a large $10 million check. Me in a towel, hair in curlers, and whatnot. This would be even more ideal if we had a 3rd person to dress up as a camera man.

I also had the awfully politically incorrect idea to dress up as a Border Patrol officer and an illegal immigrant. :ohmy:

BlueStar said:
I had this brilliant (or so I think) idea for my husband and I to dress up as Creationism and Darwinism. I would wear one of those Eve costumes (flesh-colored bodysuit with strategically placed leaves) and carry a Bible. He would wear a loin cloth, an ape mask, walk slightly hunched over, and carry a science book. But, alas, we don't want to spend any money on our costumes and I don't think any of his friends would get it. :(

I think this is a great idea, personally. :up:

I always wanted to go as Ozzy and Sharon. This year I had the idea of going as Al and Peg Bundy. But there's never a guy half so...eh!

I'm dressing up as my husband, and him as me. this should be interesting. We had a sort of dress rehersal the other night and it was hilarious.

i'm going as an angry asshole who hates college kids, in other words i'll be at work and not actually going anywhere. i think i said that in the last 90 threads on the subject.

I want to be Andy Pettitte, but I still need some Ace bandages.

And some pants. Some pants would definitely help.

i'm gonna be a Beer Wench. i figure it's a great excuse to drink lotsa beer on saturday night. :wink:

here's my dress (sadly, i won't look nearly as good as the model, lol!). and no, i am NOT wearing the white thigh-highs! too trampy for my tastes... :lol:

medium.jpg

Probly wont be doing anything this year but here is a lovely one of Jim and I a couple years ago.

mebabyhalloween20033.jpg

kirst said:
I want to be Andy Pettitte, but I still need some Ace bandages.

And some pants. Some pants would definitely help.

well, you could try to go out without pants, but you might get arrested.

i am going as michael jackson the day he went to court in pajamas. i just need to find a couple little boys to take with me to the party.

Back
Top Bottom