Hallelujah! It's College Football Season!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandGirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So let's talk about it!

For the record, I will be cheering for the following teams this season, listed in order of importance:

Oklahoma
Michigan
Georgia
Colorado State
BYU :wink:

Indiana State vs. Miami of Ohio

and

USC vs. Virginia Tech today...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

HeartlandGirl said:

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

:evil:

Oh yeah, this is about football. My mind was on other things for a second there. :wink:

I'm definitely excited for football to get going too. I almost went to a local high school game last night, because I was just so excited to know football is going on! I too will be rooting for some of the schools HLG mentioned, particularly:

BYU (I like watching my alma mater loose for some reason)
Notre Dame
Oklahoma
Nebraska
U of U

I will be booing:

Texass
Florida State
U of U (I hate them and like them at the same time)

Go Beavers. :|

They're up 6-0 over LSU right now, but they just threw an interception in the end zone...

Strength of schedule is no longer a factor in the BCS. :down: At least that's what I keep hearing on all the college football shows.

Edit: Oregon State kicks field goal, goes up 9-0.

Last edited:
Wow. I'm impressed that the OSU kicker actually gave an interview after he blew three PATs and lost the game.

Oh yes, the BCS still blows. The NCAA should either have a real playoff or not.

Screaming Flower said:
God have mercy on us. :sad: :scream:

Eh, I guarantee you they play better against Michigan than they did BYU. I think that was part of their problem. They have been looking forward to that game and focusing on it so much that they looked past BYU. As a Michigan fan I never enjoy or feel super confident going into South Bend. But I think ND will have some major problems with our defense. Don't forget though we have a true freshman quarterback playing his first game in a hostile environment. Should be interesting. I think Michigan will still win though. But I doubdt it will be a blow out.

i hope it won't be a blow out. i'm actually going to that game and it's always a long drive back to chicago when we get our asses handed to us.

the irish have a lot of work to do.

I went to see UCLA beat up on Illinois today.

I love all the little traditions of College football, even if I don't agree the "Chief" that Illinois has.

Flower must be happy....ND up over the maize!

Back
Top Bottom