Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Schmeg

Blue Crack Addict
Lame title, sorry!

Anyway, let the Randoom continue!

I just had some popcorn.

I just finished a box of Wheat Thins (not the whole box). I have the serious munchies tonight!!

We only have Kudos bars for chocolate because I finished the chocolate chip cookies yesterday. And I've already had a Kudos bar.

You know what I REALLY want right now?

Girl Scout Cookies. Thin Mints, specifically. I wish I knew some Girl Scouts. :grumpy:

I'm not at all sleepy, but I have a skating lesson at 9! :wave: Night all!

This is what I have in my kitchen:

low carb bread, peanut butter, strawberry jelly, cheese, milk, diet cherry coke, cranberry juice, bottled water, tons of condiments, and low carb ice cream. That's all. I swear I go to the damn grocery store every day and I never eat much for breakfast and lunch so I dont know what I'm buying and where it's going because there's nothing here. :sigh: I have to go to the store again tonight now. :madspit:

I went grocery shopping yesterday and spent $235. I loaded up on cereal. Now, I'm not saying I spent that much on just cereal but I think I came home with 8 boxes of cereal cuz it was on sale and we eat a lot of cereal. Ok, I admit that I broke down and bought some of that really sweet cereal for the mini fahs :ashamed:

for free? :grumpy: I spent $19.25 per ticket. I was paid the money for 1 ticket and it looks like I have to pay for the other ticket myself if I want Amy to go with. But she's going through a really bad time right now and even though she's :coocoo: she always buys my drink if we go out and I drive and she gets :drunk: so I guess it evens out.

I went to the store after work. I spent $27.00 :eek: That's a lot all at once! I bought:

asparagus, strawberries, low carb bread, low carb wraps, cheese, diet cherry coke, diet sprite, bottled water, low carb ice cream, weight watchers frozen pasta dinner, easy mac and cheese, cereal, and a small cheese pizza.

I either already have most of what I bought and I'm almost out or I bought things that aren't too low carb. So I didn't get anything too exciting. All I've eaten since I was sick almost a month ago is either cereal or fajitas. I just don't feel like eating anything else but I'm getting sick of the fajita thing.

I walked around the store forever trying to figure out what to have for dinner. I'm so hungry and I still don't know what to have for dinner. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom