Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
:crazy: I should have lived with my parents for another year! :sad:

Everytime they get on my nerves which is ALOT lately I remind myself...all in the name of love.

I keep telling them they'd better be careful or I'll pack a bag get on the jet plane and might not come back...afterall my passport will be good for 3 months in Ireland.

ok back from shopping! It was a very successful trip too. I dont know if that's good or bad. I bought a gift and some stuff for me.

I didn't stay out long. I'm so worn out and I have to be downtown for dinner by 5:30.

I only received two of the MN tickets. :hmm: The other one says my order is being processed and tickets are printing crap. I wonder if I picked regular mail for that one. It's such a blur anyways. :crazy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Congrats, guys! :applaud:

Eleven shows, gah I'm jealous (even though I shouldn't be, hehe). :up:

My rule of thumb for buying gifts is 1 for them, 3 for me, so you're fine arw. :wink:

Kariann and Schmeg are going to more than I am so 11 is nothing! :crazy:

Yeah I did buy 3 for me :D Well 4 if you count the hairspray but that's a "neccessity" so it doesn't really count :sexywink:

:justwokeupfromanap:

I'm going to a restaurant downtown and I'm not sure if jeans would be appropriate or not but I don't care so that's what I'm wearing :shifty:

Kariann said:
By the way Shari....I must tell you that I made one of the guys at work dance like you little Irishman in your avatar everytime I saw him for not wearing green.
:up::lol:

Payment from one friend coming :drool:
Yet to hear from the other.
A little sad that I couldn't get tickets for a co-worker.
She didn't want to spend the $160 for tickets so I got mine and then logged into her account, and tried for $95 or $49.50, with no luck:( Had to leave a message on her answering machine......hate doing that.

watching the UW-Milwaukee Panther vs. Boston College basketball game
I am feeling as :sick: as I did this morning trying to get U2 tickets.
Winning by 5

sweet sixteen here UW-Milwaukee comes:hyper:

Tis a good day.:)

Now for The RRHOF with U2:D

Last edited:
Bruce's speech was so funny...HOWEVER....I wanted to see Edge's speech and those bastards at VH1 only showed Bono's!!!!!!!!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: Do they release videos of the ceremonies to buy? :hmm:

ok so they showed my Edger but they still cut the beginning of his speech when he takes out his Blackberry and Bono comments....

oh well at least they showed most of it and he looked to :cute: for words. :drool:

I'm bored. :sad: I wanted to go out tonight or do something. Anything would do.....

After dinner I called Amy to see if she wanted to come over but she was going to see The Ring. :eek: Not for ARW :tsk: She wanted me to come with but no way in hell :tsk: I'd cry through the whole movie. I'm paranoid enough as it is. I don't need a horror movie feeding that paranoia :tsk:

I think tomorrow I'm going to get up early and go to my parents house and maybe run around town with them wherever they are going to go. They're always out and about on the weekends and you just never know where they'll end up. I totally get that from them since I end up at all sorts of weird places on the weekends.

I haven't done that since way before I moved. I kind of miss that.....

:wave:

Old friends + Dave & Buster's + ginormous blue gumballs = a pretty interesting night!

I have to get up at 8 for work but I am wired so I am available to discuss all things U2! :D

I can't stop smiling. I think this is the most relaxed I've felt it years. I've been waiting to know my U2 concert fate for so damn long. It's been a long and at times painful wait but the wait is finally over with the tickets and the only waiting left is for the shows. On top of all of that I get to see them on TV on the same day.

What a great day. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom