Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:
:love:

Wow, this really is old school Randoom tonight!!

I swear all I did was turn on iTunes to my library and LIB came up and then I thought :hmm: since the version I like is from a single I wonder if iTunes sells it and it does!!!!!!! and I'm listening to it and it's soooooo much better than any copy of this song I've ever had :drool: :drool: :drool:

arw9797 said:
THEEDGE.gif

:faint: :faint: :faint:

I know you want to see it again :sexywink:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I found this one too and I am sitting here laughing my ass off.

adamsneeze.gif

arw9797 said:

I thought you were just quoting me...so you had *THE* gif saved?!?!?!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Nope, I searched Pleba using the Pleba name for it. :D

I don't know if the actual drama of the sneeze or Edge's reaction is funnier.

:lmao:

arw9797 said:

you searched for *THE* gif!?!?!?!

:cute:
:wink:

I was thinking of wandering over to U2.com and seeing if it was still available, but they probably don't have it labeled "THE SNEEZE Video" as they should!

edgegasm

Schmeg said:

:wink:

I was thinking of wandering over to U2.com and seeing if it was still available, but they probably don't have it labeled "THE SNEEZE Video" as they should!

oh I see the name you used. It was actually called *THE* gif when I first found it but I've seen it called the other too. Just forgot about that name :sexywink:

Re: edgegasm

arw9797 said:

oh I see the name you used. It was actually called *THE* gif when I first found it but I've seen it called the other too. Just forgot about that name :sexywink:
Yeah...I might have made sure when someone searches something a username doesn't appear next to it in the "Recent Searches" thing...:shifty:

That's the name I first saw it under and it's kind of stuck with me...

I don't think The Sneeze is on there anymore. :(

Schmeg said:
You had to turn it of??

yeah. I listened to if for an hour straight. Maybe if I didn't feel like I was going to barf up the small bag of cool ranch doritos that looked so good at the grocery store tonight and immediately ate when I got home, I'd be able to listen to it.

:barf: I forgot how much my stomach hates dorito products :yuck:

:yawn: I think I'm gonna go to bed. Talk to you in the morning! :crack:

Back
Top Bottom