Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
yes I know since I talk to you all night on aol! :sexywink:

it's

S
c
h
m
e
g

that makes me nervous....

:mad: :mad: :mad:
No need for vertical typing there just because Hotmail won't let me communicate with people! I can handle it, I just wanted to make sure I had the details!

:sexywink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Good luck to you guys tomorrow! I hope my vibes work as good as yours have for me. :hug: :D
Thank you! :D We should be fine, good vibes work both ways, right?

:eek: And that is SCARY about all those cows!

I REALLY like Hotmail better because a lot of the buttons and things make more sense than Yahoo but we can't deal with its issues in the morning!

arw9797 said:
ok iTunes is a scary scary place. :crack: I finally have a non winmx crappy ass version of :bow: Love is Blindness LIVE :bow:

yes that one...:bow:

where's IWB?!?!?
You know what's funny? I listened to that the other day and :combust:ed in my car and I thought of you guys and The Original Randoom and thought of the :bow: song and all that.

/pointless ;)

Schmeg said:

You know what's funny? I listened to that the other day and :combust:ed in my car and I thought of you guys and The Original Randoom and thought of the :bow: song and all that.

/pointless ;)

it's not pointless! That was a tough time in my life and I wouldn't have gotten through those 4 creepy months without you guys and randooomdumdomdum :sad:

Oh and iTunes is a VERY scary place. It's not Tuesday so I can't go there. But I didn't get all the free downloads this week...

arw9797 said:

it's not pointless! That was a tough time in my life and I wouldn't have gotten through those 4 creepy months without you guys and randooomdumdomdum :sad:
:hug: I'm glad we helped!!

sorry for the pleba moment but this has to be done...

I think I'm done concentrating on anything else for the night other than this guitar solo :drool: :drool: :drool:

oh and maybe this :faint:

3434436%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323379%3A83%3A35ot1lsi

:hmm: if only I could fine *THE* gif :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom