Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jim's gonna have to take the beach towels, I can't fit them.

I found my carry-on! Right now I'm packing Entertainment!

Having a good time reading about all the preperations and packing. :) Have a fun time in San Diego and I can't wait to hear the details!:wave:

Last edited:
WHY DO I SUCK AT MAKING VCD'S?? I spend all that time and then I put them in my dvd player and it just shows the title screen. :grumpy:

I'm totally forgetting SOMETHING and the fact that I can't even fathom what it might be worries me. :crack:

"This is a public service announcement! With GUITARS!"
~Eddie Vedder, 7/11/03

I just did a really terrible job painting my toenails. Anyone who sees me in the near furute: feel free to point and laugh.

Alrighty it's time to say my good bye's!!!!!!!

Kariann and Schmeg I'll see you tomorrow night :hyper: Keep my informed of where you are and if you're on time and all of that. I'll be waiting for you in baggage claim :D

Everyone else......have a great weekend! Next time we talk I'll have seen U2 live!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

arw9797 said:
Alrighty it's time to say my good bye's!!!!!!!

Kariann and Schmeg I'll see you tomorrow night :hyper: Keep my informed of where you are and if you're on time and all of that. I'll be waiting for you in baggage claim :D

Everyone else......have a great weekend! Next time we talk I'll have seen U2 live!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Woo hoo!!!! Can't wait to see you at the airport tomorrow night!! We'll keep you informed, don't worry!

:wave: Sleep good! If you can!!

Kariann said:
I think I'm going to go and get some sleep!

:wave: See some of you tomorrow night and the rest of you dont go too crazy while we are gone! You will be there with us in spirit!
:wave: Night!

:wave: to all of you who will be with us in spirit, too! We'll be thinking of you guys! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom