Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

:hug:

I did notice but I was being too self-centered. :shifty:

:lol:

:hmm: seeing as you spent 17 hours putting little metal thingies on shirts, i can definetly forgive you.

but i still keep thinking this thread says "half of randooom" :huh:

Where did Schmeg go?!!?! Oh wait....nevermind. iTunes!!! I should open that up but I dont' want to. I probably start buying tons of crap again.

yes I'm a freak.....

IWasBored said:

definetly

ARW's # 1 spelling pet peeve:

Definitely not definetly OR...and this is so common here: definAtly.

:uhg:

I can remember that because it has "nite" in it not net or nate. "Nite"

:reject:

I haven't corrected spelling around here in a long time.....

someone explain the appeal of buying stuff on itunes. i still don't get it. you're basically buying little bits of non-tangible computer code.

i don't listen to the radio, so i don't know any singles. i don't have the problem of wanting one song from a band without wanting to buy the whole album.

and not having the physical cd and artwork that i can hold in my hand or drop on the floor by accident....

:confused:

Re: yes I'm a freak.....

arw9797 said:

ARW's # 1 spelling pet peeve:

Definitely not definetly OR...and this is so common here: definAtly.

:uhg:

I can remember that because it has "nite" in it not net or nate. "Nite"

:reject:

I haven't corrected spelling around here in a long time.....

i can't spell that word. i never could. i might use it 10 times in a day, and i'd somehow find 10 different ways to spell it each time.

in 4th grade, we had spelling tests where we'd chose 15 words from our "writer's workshop" stories that we spelled wrong. if you got it wrong on the test at the end of the week, it would come back on your list the next week. i had that freaking word on my list for months.

IWasBored said:
someone explain the appeal of buying stuff on itunes. i still don't get it. you're basically buying little bits of non-tangible computer code.

i don't listen to the radio, so i don't know any singles. i don't have the problem of wanting one song from a band without wanting to buy the whole album.

and not having the physical cd and artwork that i can hold in my hand or drop on the floor by accident....

:confused:

I would never buy the whole album. I like the jewel case inserts :D But a song or two here and there. It's better quality that what I've downloaded form winmx.

Remember Love is Blindess the :bow: version? I found it on iTunes and listened to that, then the one I have from winmx, then the iTunes one again. The iTunes one is so much cleaner sounding. I listened to :bow: for an hour straight the other night :drool: :drool:

Re: Re: yes I'm a freak.....

IWasBored said:

i can't spell that word. i never could. i might use it 10 times in a day, and i'd somehow find 10 different ways to spell it each time.

in 4th grade, we had spelling tests where we'd chose 15 words from our "writer's workshop" stories that we spelled wrong. if you got it wrong on the test at the end of the week, it would come back on your list the next week. i had that freaking word on my list for months.

it's one of the #1 common words spelled wrong. :D

I'm back...I got distracted in Journals. I'm getting really sleepy so I can't keep up in here anyway!

iTunes = buying one decent song for 99 cents and not a whole crappy album for $16...or just hoarding the free stuff on Tuesdays...

It took me far too long to type this.

Schmeg said:

iTunes = buying one decent song for 99 cents and not a whole crappy album for $16...or just hoarding the free stuff on Tuesdays...

so essentially it excuses artists who put out shitty albums with one good song.

what's this about free stuff on tuesdays, though? :hmm:

arw9797 said:

I would never buy the whole album. I like the jewel case inserts :D But a song or two here and there. It's better quality that what I've downloaded form winmx.

Remember Love is Blindess the :bow: version? I found it on iTunes and listened to that, then the one I have from winmx, then the iTunes one again. The iTunes one is so much cleaner sounding. I listened to :bow: for an hour straight the other night :drool: :drool:

:drool: how could i forget that version of that song?????

it's :bow: for a reason.

arw9797 said:

I would never buy the whole album. I like the jewel case inserts :D But a song or two here and there.
:yes:

I'm surprised I'm actually still sitting up so it's time for me to go, too!

I just now realized I'm in the middle of not a nine but a TEN day stretch at work! :eek: Eight down, two to go!!

Re: Re: Re: yes I'm a freak.....

arw9797 said:

it's one of the #1 common words spelled wrong. :D

it's that e. i can never remember if it goes before or ater the l, so out comes something like definetly - if i know i'll probably be spelling it wrong, might as well leave out that letter all together. :shifty:

They have free sample stuff on Tuesdays and I keep forgetting to listen to them but one came up on my shuffle awhile ago and it was pretty bad but at least now I know that band sucks. :D

There's some :bow:ing and some fun gifs a few pages back...:shifty:

Schmeg said:

:yes:

I'm surprised I'm actually still sitting up so it's time for me to go, too!

I just now realized I'm in the middle of not a nine but a TEN day stretch at work! :eek: Eight down, two to go!!

i'm also surprised i'm still awake right now.

i got about 3 hours of sleep on sunday night, and maybe an hour and a half (i woke up about 8 times though) last night.

at 7 i thought i was going to pass out. i'm wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide awake now. i'm not sleeeeeeeping.

Kariann said:
Ok I finished my OJ...my head has hurt all day and now my tummy hurts. I cant win for nothing today.
:hug: Today is almost over, so you win.

That makes perfect sense in my sleepy little head, so I think it's time for bed!

:wave:

Schmeg said:
They have free sample stuff on Tuesdays and I keep forgetting to listen to them but one came up on my shuffle awhile ago and it was pretty bad but at least now I know that band sucks. :D

There's some :bow:ing and some fun gifs a few pages back...:shifty:

i'm curious.

i am still in the process of loading all my music into the itunes player library (it's taking so long because 90% of my tags were either fucked up or non-existant...plus about 70% of my music was wmas that needed to be converted :crack: ), in case i ever decide to use the system (if i do get an ipod someday - not too likely, i just dropped nearly 60 bucks on music earlier today and i was trying to save money :huh: )

I am totally addicted to making iTunes playlists and giving them cheesey little names. It's worse than the blue crack, I tell ya.

Off to bed!

Schmeg said:
I am totally addicted to making iTunes playlists and giving them cheesey little names. It's worse than the blue crack, I tell ya.

Off to bed!

:lol:

i'm facinated by the play counter.

actually, scared shitless is more like it. i've listened to the sinners & saints album 15 times since loading it into itunes.

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom