Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm probably going to overpack...I usually end up doing it everytime. I will most likely bring too many shoes.

I've decided to wait to shower since they are rerunning the induction again and I figure I may as well watch it while I finish the shirt. How much do you think my productivity will be reduced by doing that?

i keep reading this title as "half of randooom" and wondering what happened to the rest of it.

:yawn:

I haven't stopped moving since 6 am. I am going to sleep like a baby tonight! :D

arw9797 said:
:crack: I don't know what to pack for the weekend. I didn't bring enough clothes for Arizona last month so now I think I'm overdoing it :|
Same here...I didn't have enough variety and I want to avoid checking bags at all costs. :coocoo:

I was working, eating dinner, and then attempting to have a skating lesson but it was basically me and my coach making fun of each other for half and hour. Good times!

That's what I tried last time and I was wicked bored with my selections. :huh:

that jackass below is blasting their lame ass music again. I have my TV on really loud too. If I ever hear their music again in the middle of the night I'm just not going to wait until the next day to complain, I'll just call the cops. Amy told me that the other night (she wasn't home) her boyfriend had his music up really loud after midnight and the cops showed up at their door and said he had to turn it down. They'd never had a noise complaint before. So I just might have to do the same. This is so dumb. Why is it all the people I've known to live here have never had a noise problem and I end up with some ass that listens to lame music super loud? It's completely ruining my week. I'm so tense and stressed over it. :mad:

I'm just frustrated about this week so I think the noise is bothering me more than I normally would let it. I need to get the weekend overwith so I can finally be in the same room with Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry. I remember I was like this for my first Kiss concert. I had to wait a lot longer to see them than I have for U2...like 10 6 or 7 years. I was a nervous freak the day of the concert. I don't remember it setting in until the day of the concert. I've been a mess since Sunday.

2 1/2 days of work left and I can go. :drool: I might just cry all weekend. :sad: (tears of joy of course) I've wanted this trip for so long...not just about the concert but just to go back to the desert, the mountains, the ocean.

arw9797 said:
I'm just frustrated about this week so I think the noise is bothering me more than I normally would let it. I need to get the weekend overwith so I can finally be in the same room with Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry. I remember I was like this for my first Kiss concert. I had to wait a lot longer to see them than I have for U2...like 10 6 or 7 years. I was a nervous freak the day of the concert. I don't remember it setting in until the day of the concert. I've been a mess since Sunday.

2 1/2 days of work left and I can go. :drool: I might just cry all weekend. :sad: (tears of joy of course) I've wanted this trip for so long...not just about the concert but just to go back to the desert, the mountains, the ocean.
I've been a mess since last night...Streets put me right over the edge (sorry!) and I could just about jump out of my skin right now, I'm so excited. :D

Amy told me not to stalk Bono today since it's the last day I'll see her before we go; I told her it was too late, that was already planned!

Vertigo is in iTunes' Spring Break Mix. :D

What You Waiting For? by Gwen Stefani sounds vaguely like Hash Pipe by Weezer.

I have to admit I helped Will Smith's Switch become the #1 download. :shifty:

Schmeg said:

I've been a mess since last night...Streets put me right over the edge (sorry!) and I could just about jump out of my skin right now, I'm so excited. :D

Amy told me not to stalk Bono today since it's the last day I'll see her before we go; I told her it was too late, that was already planned!

I'm not excited in a :hyper: way that I'd wish to be. I'm more :tense: and :stressed: about everything right now.

But I did get my eyebrows waxed tonight and I have a haircut appointment tomorrow. Both of those things always put me in a better mood. :huh:

arw9797 said:

what exactly happens on iTunes on Tuesdays? Do I dare go in there....:shifty:
Free stuff :drool: and new releases. I get all the free stuff, some of it's crap, but it's free!

And Tuesday's the only day I'm allowed to go to iTunes or else I would buy everything.

Kariann said:
I am finally done with all of the shirts! :hyper:

It only took me 17 hours to do them. :crack: That was not including mine...I didnt time that one since it was the sample for the other ones.
:eek: 17 hours??

We'll look so cute thanks to your efforts. :D

Oh my God if anyone ever buys the Guitar Tribute to U2 I will have to hurt them.

I also just found the Richard Cheese Bullet the Blue Sky. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom