Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

:yes: and even if you think they turned out horrid please humor me with some oooohhh's and ahhhhhh's.

I am almost half done with yours. I've been working on them all day.
I don't think we'll have to humor you, I can't see how they could be horrid!

I just signed up to be a WBOS V.I.P. to win a trip to the LA dress rehersal. :coocoo: They announce the winner tomorrow morning!

I went to Super Target tonight and bought snacks for us for the weekend :D Everything was really really cheap so I figured I'd pick up some stuff for us :)

arw9797 said:
I went to Super Target tonight and bought snacks for us for the weekend :D Everything was really really cheap so I figured I'd pick up some stuff for us :)
:cute: Thanks!!! I believe Kariann and I are supplying the evening entertainment. The Jim is going to be rolling his eyes at us all weekend, I Hope you guys are ready! :laugh:

:wave: Good luck sleeping! :huh:

tiny dancer said:
I just finished doing laundry.

:up:

i did laundry yesterday. it's all over the room, right now :uhoh: i'm too lazy to put it in the drawer :shifty:

Kariann said:
I know....now it's like it's stuck in my sense of smell. :barf:
:barf: I hate that. Right now I have the smell of the restaurant in my plaza stuck in my sense of smell. I swear, the guys wiring that place put a vent from their kitchen into my store on purpose because I kept yelling at them for causing fire hazards with their ladders and leaving all their tools all over the place in a KIDS STORE!!!

:yawn:

I have to work at 8 tomorrow...I've been doing 10-7's for the last few days so 6 am is going to be a real shock to my system.

(My apologies to anyone who is at work before 5 am on a daily basis)

I can't wait until Friday because that means my 9 days in a row are over and I won't have to work for another 6. :D

Among other reasons to be excited about Friday.

Last edited:
Probably a good idea, it's late!

I'm off to bed, speaking of it being late! I have to drag my lazy ass out of bed at 6 am and then work and the drive around the lovely state of RI to go skating!

:wave:

I :heart: sleep :drool:

My sister called me at 11 last night :mad: and woke me up :mad: but I managed to fall back to sleep soon after. The music was turned down too...finally :mad:

I got my U2 Milwaukee tickets today:drool:
The best part of the day:) seeing that UPS envelope on the table...........

Back
Top Bottom