Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
:crazy: so I just finished watching U2 on the HOF for like the millionth time now. I turn the vcr off, switch the TV over to VH1 and guess what is just starting? Yep. Bruce's speech. I had to turn the TV complete off. :crack: I don't want to watch it too many times that I don't enjoy watching it anymore. :tsk:
Watching it now. :D I looooove Bruce's speech!!

By Kodak Moment #3

Larry smiles: 2 times

Larry blinks: 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times :crazy:

Adorable group hugs: 1 :cute:

Last edited:
ok so it's not even 11:00 so they might not think it's late but I need to get up early. I have a ton of stuff to do at work tomorrow morning. :scream:

I'm not even tired from my long nap this afternoon but I think if I could at least lay in my bed and rest I could fall asleep right now. I'm in the other room and I still hear the guitar. :mad:

:tsk: That's obnoxious at 11:00 on a Sunday night.

Tell them your East coast friends say it's bloody midnight and they should turn it down! :evil:

ok I'm beginning to think it's the person below me that's making all the noise. I banged on the wall like I normally do when they're laughing it up at 1 AM and the music didn't stop. They normally get really quiet when they're loud and I start hitting the wall. Now I feel like a :reject: but oh well since I never see them and they're still loud a lot. :mad: :mad: :mad: It's not as loud now. So now I'm all hyped up about that crap and won't sleep forever. Work is going to blow this week and I can't be a tired crab ass! :mad:

Zootlesque said:
Is there a point to this thread?

yes. to bash green day. now since you're a fan, i advise you to leave.

of course there isn't a point. it's called "randooooooooooom". does it sound like there'd be a point to it?

it's a chat thread. there are a million of them here. i reccomend you check out the one known as the octagon bar, this place has been called a clique on more than one occasion...fyi...

:| my neighbors turned up the music last night at about midnight to the point that my ocean relaxation CD and ear plugs didn't work. I felt bad but I called my parents house and said I had to come over to sleep. I couldn't stay here. I got there about 12:30 and woke up at 6:00. Now I'm back home.

I also think I broke something in my hand from pounding on the floor a few times. :mad:

:madspit: Those are crappy neighbors. Aren't they the ones you were thinking of going to the office about?

I heard birds this morning! :love: Now I refuse to wear a sweater today! :cold:

I just complained about the people below me. The dude in the office was like " :eyebrow: reeeeaaaaaallllllllyy?!?!" When I said I had a noise complaint. From everyone I've talked to since I've moved, this is a very quiet building from all the concrete or whatever it's made out of. So that must mean if I can hear music clear as day from another apartment it must be loud.

The person will know who complained since I banged on the floor (my poor hand :sad: ) but I don't care. As long as they keep it down so I don't wake up from it or can't sleep from it then it's all good.

arw9797 said:
I just complained about the people below me. The dude in the office was like " :eyebrow: reeeeaaaaaallllllllyy?!?!" When I said I had a noise complaint. From everyone I've talked to since I've moved, this is a very quiet building from all the concrete or whatever it's made out of. So that must mean if I can hear music clear as day from another apartment it must be loud.

The person will know who complained since I banged on the floor (my poor hand :sad: ) but I don't care. As long as they keep it down so I don't wake up from it or can't sleep from it then it's all good.

Hopefully it will get better now.

We had noisy neighbors for awhile and it is enough to drive you crazy.

I think the person below me is trying to ruin my life right now. Their music is super loud. So if they did get talked to they are probably getting back at me because they can be as loud as they want between 7AM and 10PM. So now their LAME music is blasting. Bastards.....

My mom just called to tell me that I'm making a bigger deal out of this noise issue than neccessary. :| If you are woken up by someone else's music when you're wearing earplugs don't you think that might be a little bit loud? If it was the first time it happened then maybe she'd be right but it's been going on for a few weeks now. I want to run away and not talk to anyone I know anymore......I don't think anyone in MN would miss at all anyways. :tsk:

10 minutes of various skating drama later...I have a skating lesson tomorrow night.

Why do I torture myself with Nanny 911?? I want to smack these people! Kids should not pee in plants!!

I really need to shread some bills. My bin is overflowing and I have a pile of other crap on the floor next to me. It's so easy to do but it seems like such a chore to shread stuff. :huh:

arw9797 said:
My mom just called to tell me that I'm making a bigger deal out of this noise issue than neccessary. :| If you are woken up by someone else's music when you're wearing earplugs don't you think that might be a little bit loud? If it was the first time it happened then maybe she'd be right but it's been going on for a few weeks now. I want to run away and not talk to anyone I know anymore......I don't think anyone in MN would miss at all anyways. :tsk:
I think if you have earplugs in the noise is just a little excessive!! In an apartment building you have to be considerate of the people around you. Figures you'd have to find the noisiest people to ever live in that building!

You can always run away in my direction. :D I think you'd enjoy the music I like to play real loud!

"Are you ready for what's next?"
~Blockbuster commercial

"I'm ready to duck, I'm ready to dive, I'm ready to say I'm glad to be alive!"
~Meg the Dork

Back
Top Bottom