Hair goo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
853176.jpg

i totally :heart: this stuff

I use Biolage too but as far as goo and crap, I dont use anything in my hair. :yuck:

:drool: hair products:up:

the best thing I found is after I dry my hair is to rub alittle conditioner in it:yes: it doesn't make it sticky or weight it down...it kills the fly aways/frizz and static:up:

does anybody know about hair gel/spray stuff that lightens up your hair? i've been to longs and sav-on trying to look for it but i dont really know what it is :huh:

^I have not heard of such a product, and wonder if it is good for your hair? I know there is that Sun In spray on stuff that lightens your hair in the sun.....

I don't use any hair manipulators and I do not let my hair manipulate me. My hair is straight and stubborn as I am! I like hair care products to smell good or I won't use them. I like Pantene and Biolage. I used to use Logics, but it is so expensive and hard to find. I don't use much product.....

discotech said:
does anybody know about hair gel/spray stuff that lightens up your hair? i've been to longs and sav-on trying to look for it but i dont really know what it is :huh:

Some dude asked me how I got my hair lighter in high school, I told him I used bleach. He was absent the next day, the idiot used Clorox.

Try a beauty supply store.

discotech said:

That crap will turn your hair orange. Best to go to Sally's Beauty Supply and get hi-lift hair bleach.

Aveda=$$$
You can get knock off Aveda shampoo at Target. Can't for the life of me remember what it's called, but only $6 a bottle for shampoo and conditioner. (De-light? something like that...near the fancy spa stuff/bubble baths)

I use Bed Head Superstar (pretty purple bottle) on wet hair, blow dry a little bit, then Dove gel. I have short hair and like it to be kinda sticky-uppy.

WildHoneyAlways said:

But it smells like dirt. :grumpy:

I use redken, joico, biolage, rusk....
I love hair products. I love redkens Satinwear blow dry lotion. I :heart: redken hair products.

whats wrong with smelling like dirt:angry:

:wink:

I love thier Rosemary Mint Shampoo:drool:

Back
Top Bottom