HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!! 1st place NFC East!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Great victory for basically a brand new Redskin team today against the Cardinals. Great to see Darrell Green at the age of 42 and 1/2 make some great defensive plays. Gardener was hot and with the Giants, Eagles and Cowgirls losing, the Redskins are in first place in the NFC East!

I sincerely hope Stephen Davis (an Auburn Tiger, then and always) will have a helluva season.

But - and I can't emphasize this enough - I despise Spurrier, and I hope Philly and every other strong team in this league wipes that smirk right off his face.

I've never really liked the 'skins (they remind me too much of the FSU Criminoles), but I generally pull for them when they play the Cowboys.

Not this year. :mac:

STING2 said:
Great victory for basically a brand new Redskin team today against the Cardinals. Great to see Darrell Green at the age of 42 and 1/2 make some great defensive plays. Gardener was hot and with the Giants, Eagles and Cowgirls losing, the Redskins are in first place in the NFC East!

Go Skins! Even if they have the Ole' Ball Coach at the helm. I put up w/ Deon Sanders, so I should be able to handle this guy as long as he wins.

Sting2, whats with the uniforms? I thought we went retro?

the Skins are a talented team, not sure if they are quite ready to challenge for the division, although I think the Eagles are a bit overrated (and of course lost their best defensive player to the Skins in the offseason), but the East Division as a whole is weak, so the Skins could easily win 9 or 10 games and reach the playoffs

After tonight, It looks like our best bet is a wildcard. Historically, the eastern division has been the strongest in terms of Super Bowl appearences and wins.

Back
Top Bottom