Haiku Valley Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jen! :wave:

Doing a U2 3D run this weekend? :wink:

Do we know if Wednesday is the last day or not?

Axver said:
Hey Jen! :wave:

Doing a U2 3D run this weekend? :wink:

Do we know if Wednesday is the last day or not?
[/QUOTEno u23d for me this weekend, i want to go twice on anzac day , that will rock the fuck out ,

they put the new listings up on a tuesday . fingers crossed.

:combust:

I'm going to 3 screenings in a row on ANZAC day :drool: with Slopsy and Effanbee....can't wait. I think taking a couple of changes of underwear will be a must.......:yes: :faint:

I'm doing good Jen! How are you??? :love:

gluey said:
:combust:

I'm going to 3 screenings in a row on ANZAC day :drool: with Slopsy and Effanbee....can't wait. I think taking a couple of changes of underwear will be a must.......:yes: :faint:

I'm doing good Jen! How are you??? :love:

EXCELLENT CHOICE.

dotn forget a towel.

it

is

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

cant even describe it.

i am excited to go again, it better be still on for anzac day here.

gluey said:
Firstly..... GO CHIEFS!!!!! :rockon:

Secondly.....:wave: Hi all!! Long time no see!!! :hug:

Ah fuck, forgot to make my Super 14 tips this week.

Hope my Hurricanes do well. I think we've got some piss-easy South African team. Cheetahs in Bloemfontein? That sounds right. Then again, knowing the way the 'Canes can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory ...

mysterious_jen said:
no u23d for me this weekend, i want to go twice on anzac day , that will rock the fuck out ,

they put the new listings up on a tuesday . fingers crossed.

Ahh, righto. Has anybody actually tried calling the cinema to ask if they're definitely playing it past Wednesday or not?

As for ANZAC Day, I'm seeing Porcupine Tree that night. :up:

Got my tickets printed today. :drool:

gluey said:

You're insane.

... OK, so I'd be at EVERY screening of Lovetown 3D.

:evil: Mwahahahaha the Crusaders just got denied a try.....fucking brilliant!

Jen, my plan is to take my 8yr old to U23D the following week.....as I'm sure to be needing to see it again :whistle:.....the first 3 times, I'm going to see it at IMAX....if you're gonna do it, you gotta do it properly! :yes:

Axver said:

You're insane.

... OK, so I'd be at EVERY screening of Lovetown 3D.

:evil: Insane is my middle name....and I have a lot of um, er, 'inspecting' to do....would hate to miss anything.......:evil:

gluey said:
:evil: Mwahahahaha the Crusaders just got denied a try.....fucking brilliant!

I must admit, I don't join in on the Canterbury hate. Auckland is the one true enemy.

My ranking of the Kiwi teams:

1. Wellington
2. Otago
3. Canterbury
4. Waikato
29,014. Auckland

coolian2 said:
Phew, just got my NRL and AFL tips in on time

:kiss: Ian! :wave:

Thought of you today :flirt:......a kid at swimming today was showing us his Warriors shirt he got signed by the team on Sunday.....he got taken to the changing room by security, who plucked him out of the crowd after the game!!!!

:tsk: I would be excited, but it's only League :shrug:

:shifty: Now, if I was being taken to Dan Carter in the changing rooms, THAT would be a whooooooole other story :evil:....and the fact it's rugby of course :angel:

gluey said:

:evil: Insane is my middle name....and I have a lot of um, er, 'inspecting' to do....would hate to miss anything.......:evil:

you can see every hair, every bead of sweat on his neck.....

:drool:

i hope your heart can take it honey !

im lucky in a way i dont have a choice, its imax or nothing !
the sound is kick arse !

Axver said:

I must admit, I don't join in on the Canterbury hate. Auckland is the one true enemy.

My ranking of the Kiwi teams:

1. Wellington
2. Otago
3. Canterbury
4. Waikato
29,014. Auckland

Normally I like them, but they're playing my boys in the Chiefs!! And for them to get an asswhooping by the Chiefs is fucking HUGE!!! :rockon:

mysterious_jen said:

you can see every hair, every bead of sweat on his neck.....

:drool:

i hope your heart can take it honey !

im lucky in a way i dont have a choice, its imax or nothing !
the sound is kick arse !

:love: :faint: :combust: :drool:

I'm not scaring the hard arse EYKIW boys with my Plebaness am I??? :flirt: :evil:

gluey said:

:kiss: Ian! :wave:

Thought of you today :flirt:......a kid at swimming today was showing us his Warriors shirt he got signed by the team on Sunday.....he got taken to the changing room by security, who plucked him out of the crowd after the game!!!!

:tsk: I would be excited, but it's only League :shrug:

:shifty: Now, if I was being taken to Dan Carter in the changing rooms, THAT would be a whooooooole other story :evil:....and the fact it's rugby of course :angel:

You know what i like? The Warriors are always accessible and not hidden away like the rugby players.

gluey said:

Normally I like them, but they're playing my boys in the Chiefs!! And for them to get an asswhooping by the Chiefs is fucking HUGE!!! :rockon:

See, I don't like the Chiefs. They neighbour Auckland, and come on, "Chiefs"?! And Canterbury's a nice place, it doesn't have Huntly or Hamilton. But a Canterbury win is so predictable that I can totally get behind this. Go Waikato. :up:

coolian2 said:

You know what i like? The Warriors are always accessible and not hidden away like the rugby players.

:tongue:

Ahh, the sweet smell of......nah, I could be a shit stirring cow and bite back, but I can't be arsed. I'm feeling the :heart: tonight :love:......:D

Hey, Ian and Kim, can I make spoileriffic comments regarding U2 3D, or are you avoiding spoilers?

Axver said:
Hey, Ian and Kim, can I make spoileriffic comments regarding U2 3D, or are you avoiding spoilers?

:evil: I could put you on my ignore list if it starts to bother me.....:giggle:

coolian2 said:

I'd prefer to avoid.

But go ahead and post, just some size=7 spoiler warnings will help

Nah, I don't have a burning desire to make any remarks, just figured I'd ask so I know not to spoil it for you lot.

mysterious_jen said:

heheheh they are used to it, hell axver came with cin, ali and i (and danny) you dont get more pleban than that ! :lmao:

Psh, you lot aren't that bad. You're going to have to try much harder to get me to say "nope, I'm not with them, I don't know them at all!"

Axver said:

Psh, you lot aren't that bad. You're going to have to try much harder to get me to say "nope, I'm not with them, I don't know them at all!"

:shifty: So, what if they suddenly started singing 'One' to you in public????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom