Haiku Valley Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ranking of the DI playlists I've listened to so far:

1. The Tourist ( :wink: :wink: )
2. LemonMelon
3. Axver
4. PTG/TRE
5. Screwtape
6. Khan
7. Phillyfan
8. AtomicBono
9. BonoIsMyMuse
10. CuteIrishBono
11. LJT
12. LaraMullen
13. Bono212

Yo fellas. Haha, someone rickroll'd Interference last night.

the tourist said:

2. LemonMelon
3. Axver
4. PTG/TRE
5. Screwtape
6. Khan
7. Phillyfan
8. AtomicBono
9. BonoIsMyMuse
10. CuteIrishBono
11. LJT
12. LaraMullen
13. Bono212

Farther than I've gotten, lol.

1. LemonMelon
2. Screwtape
3. Irishteen/Lemonchick
4. Axver
5. Phillyfan
6. LJT
7. Khaaaan
8. Lancemc
9. CuteIrishBono

I think maybe we should've either waited another few days to start or they should've been 2-day polls for the first round.

the tourist said:
I think maybe we should've either waited another few days to start or they should've been 2-day polls for the first round.

I don't know. There was enough time to listen to them, but I was away/too busy to iTunes-up everything for the past 2 weeks. Getting them on the computer is one thing, getting them on the iPod... that's something else.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I don't know. There was enough time to listen to them, but I was away/too busy to iTunes-up everything for the past 2 weeks. Getting them on the computer is one thing, getting them on the iPod... that's something else.

100% agreed.

the tourist said:

2. LemonMelon
3. Axver
4. PTG/TRE
5. Screwtape
6. Khan
7. Phillyfan
8. AtomicBono
9. BonoIsMyMuse
10. CuteIrishBono
11. LJT
12. LaraMullen
13. Bono212

Well, after tomorrow's matches, there will be a pause over the weekend, so hopefully you'll be able to listen to a few more then.

phanan said:

Well, after tomorrow's matches, there will be a pause over the weekend, so hopefully you'll be able to listen to a few more then.

Good point. I will probably be able to get in 2 or 3 over the weekend.

I'll probably listen to DaveC's today/tonight. And MajP's tomorrow. Which means, I believe, I'll just have group 4 to listen to. Oh, and Lancemc, but I'm waiting on him to upload those tracks first.

the tourist said:
I'll probably listen to DaveC's today/tonight. And MajP's tomorrow. Which means, I believe, I'll just have group 4 to listen to. Oh, and Lancemc, but I'm waiting on him to upload those tracks first.

Looks like you'll miss out on the first voting for Group 4 then, unless you listen to the rest by early Saturday.

phanan said:

Looks like you'll miss out on the first voting for Group 4 then, unless you listen to the rest by early Saturday.

Which, with school and work, will be a near impossibility.

Oh well. It's not the end of the world.

Khan, I believe it's posted on the initial DI thread where all the playlists are posted.

KhanadaRhodes said:
yeah but i mean if there's gonna be a pause over the weekend i didn't know how many i'd miss :mad:

Oh, true. I think there'll just be group 4 tomorrow. And then not again til Monday. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom