Haiku Valley Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
I'll be honest: I'm not looking forward to having to listen to LIMP's playlist.

You're not going to dig the first 15 or so songs either?

Axver said:

I am kind of biased towards the first side though, as it has my favourite Porcupine Tree song plus The Dead Heart by Midnight Oil, which I've been loving lately and nearly forced into my tracklist despite the fact it never would've fit.

On paper, what I know of the first side/The Sounds I Hear disc sounds really good, except I don't like REM, and I'm 50/50 when it comes to Prince. If I'm at a college party and a bunch of girlies are dancing around in lingerie, Prince is fine. Out of that context, though... er... :|

the tourist said:

On paper, what I know of the first side/The Sounds I Hear disc sounds really good, except I don't like REM, and I'm 50/50 when it comes to Prince. If I'm at a college party and a bunch of girlies are dancing around in lingerie, Prince is fine. Out of that context, though... er... :|

:lol: I fucking hate Prince. But if The Cross is the song I think it is, it's one of his less objectionable songs.

Axver said:

He's busy trying to think of a way to top "small penis in a large Varitek".

Probably got a notebook full of scribbles and edits trying to think of the best one-liner reply. And when he finally writes it, we'll respond by saying, "What the bloody fuck are you talking about?"

Axver said:

:lol: I fucking hate Prince. But if The Cross is the song I think it is, it's one of his less objectionable songs.

I have a friend who looks like Prince. :lol:

Damn. I really wish this competition hadn't started until this week. I feel much more prepared now.

OK, I don't know what to make of Wilco. Some of what I've heard has kind of sucked, but LMP's selection, Via Chicago, was nice to listen to.

And here comes Explosions In The Sky's Your Hand In Mine. This is sure to own. I love this song but I don't actually have this strings version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom