Haiku Valley Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Richard Ashcroft,

You are nothing without Nick McCabe.

NOTHING.

NOTHING.

Regards,
Ax

unico said:
Varitek jus t a little i dont know hwwy i cant type it i was fine on the phoen earler

lol i don't get that bad until i'm really wasted. and you were fine on the phone cause that's talking! or maybe you thought you were fine...but here you have visual evidence to prove you're not. think about THAT!

anyway, like i said, time to shower in my own shower. i'll be back in a bit.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Self-Defense and Bro Rape are my favorites.

Bro Rape is their masterpiece, and Self-Defense is damn good. Keyboard Kid cracks me up and Girls Are Not To Be Trusted is great too.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Self-Defense and Bro Rape are my favorites.

my boyfriend is obsessed with bro rape, he made me watch it the other day. it would have been funnier if he hadn't already told me all the best jokes/moments.

Varitek said:

lol i don't get that bad until i'm really wasted. and you were fine on the phone cause that's talking! or maybe you thought you were fine...but here you have visual evidence to prove you're not. think about THAT!

anyway, like i said, time to shower in my own shower. i'll be back in a bit.

after the phone i flet to go pee and i fet dizzy maybe that is why

Varitek said:
my boyfriend is obsessed with bro rape, he made me watch it the other day. it would have been funnier if he hadn't already told me all the best jokes/moments.

Why are the police outside!? They should be inside ... a police station somewhere, looking at the prints from fingers!

Varitek said:

Jack Johnson, bro.

I forgot about the keyboard one, that's a gem. How about the 24 parody? :lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Jack Johnson, bro.

I forgot about the keyboard one, that's a gem. How about the 24 parody? :lol:

When he quotes Ants Marching at the end, I absolutely lost it.

Send the helicopters to everywhere that's not South America.

Varitek said:

in what, 16 months? you are gonna be a drinker

i just realized today i could go to oktoberfest while i'm in geneva :D

peefan are you gonna pledge a frat?

16 months ... yep. Shit, that's not that long.

Tomorrow night could be an interesting night. Let's just say there's some stuff hidden in some place.

Doubt it. Frats don't seem to be scene.

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol is more stock-standard rock. I've heard 1,000 other bands doing this.

Morrissey and Siousxie followed immediately by just Morrissey? That's really pushing it.

This tracklist is losing me.

Axver said:
Morrissey and Siousxie followed immediately by just Morrissey? That's really pushing it.

This tracklist is losing me.

sent the song.

No prob.

I kind of like The Smiths, but Morissey's solo material loses me. Probably at the point where he disappears up his own asshole, like most enigmatic former lead singers do.

This Morrissey solo track is at least somewhat interesting to listen to, unlike that bland song with Siouxsie.

Oh, God. Just looked at the polls, and I'm totally fucked. :lmao: All I can hope for now is to hang on and not get any further behind. Honestly, I have no idea how I'm going to beat LMP or Irishteen/Lemonchick.

LemonMelon said:
Oh, God. Just looked at the polls, and I'm totally fucked. :lmao: All I can hope for now is to hang on and not get any further behind. Honestly, I have no idea how I'm going to beat LMP or Irishteen/Lemonchick.

I still need to finish phanan's list, but this is tough competition.

And it sucks too because yours is my favorite so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom