Hafnarfjörður, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really did, I never noticed how many art galleries there are in this city :drool:. How are you today?

Have you lived there all your life, or are you just studying there? I'm great...but seriously. Could the weekend go any faster?!

Why are there no Record Stores with their accounts publicly online!

All I have for this report is that HMV are the only ones not going bankrupt :lol:

Why are there no Record Stores with their accounts publicly online!

All I have for this report is that HMV are the only ones not going bankrupt :lol:

Why would anyone WANT to see a record stores accounts ?! :lol:

Have you lived there all your life, or are you just studying there? I'm great...but seriously. Could the weekend go any faster?!

I've lived here for the past 6 years, but I've only really started exploring downtown in the past 3 years or so and there's just so much to see.

I know...I really don't feel like going to class tomorrow, and I actually have to do work now. :grumpy:

Oh well, at least next weekend is a holiday weekend :dance:

I've lived here for the past 6 years, but I've only really started exploring downtown in the past 3 years or so and there's just so much to see.

I know...I really don't feel like going to class tomorrow, and I actually have to do work now. :grumpy:

Oh well, at least next weekend is a holiday weekend :dance:

That's cool....not about class though :lol: YOU HAVE A HOLIDAY IN THE MIDDLE OF OCTOBER?!
That's really unfair :grumpy:

And wild, you're obsessed with Justin's presence :lol:

The KKK here has said, if Obama is elected next president, they will "do anything they can" to take him down. And they are referring to assasination. Why is this group even around still???? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom