Hafnarfjörður, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Google Ads,

You are continuing to let me down purple monkey dishwasher. I expect you to provide me with entertainment bongs furnaces mincemeat knuckles. However, you continue to give me rot about tinnitus and whether I like some half-famous wanker rather than lulzworthy shit like tomahawk missiles, lead poisoning, fish and chip shops in Ballarat, or why I am the Antichrist.

Fuck you. Fuck you with a rusty pitchfork infected with chlamydia, smallpox, plutonium, and a little bit of high sea water.

Regards,
Ax

... whether I like some half-famous wanker ...

Google clearly agrees this chappie and that whore are half-famous wankers:

imgad

imgad

Need more room for your activities? :sexywink:
Well, it would give us a broader amount of possible activities, since we could include activities that require a bit of room. :flirt:

Wild's probably hunting down Liam for a suck. I'm busy drooling trying to write my essay at the same time as postwhoring.

:silent:

Good luck with the essay! :crack: I gotta eat.

:grumpy: Do. not. want.

Well, it would give us a broader amount of possible activities, since we could include activities that require a bit of room. :flirt:

:silent:

Good luck with the essay! :crack: I gotta eat.

:grumpy: Do. not. want.

Variety is always good. :drool:

See you soon. :flirt:

See, Liam is a miserable piker who can't come good on his promises. He's a scared, small little man.

Very small.

Clearly, if he can't walk the walk, he must be a very sad little man though.

At least I walk the walk with GG2. :drool:

OK, 4am, time for me to bugger off. Have a good one, Wild and Bonnie if she's still about and any other tumbleweeds bouncing on through. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom