Hackballscross, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange chicken, ftfw.

Damn, time to go back to work. :sigh:

I'll be in and out.

One thing I've learnt is that even though I get sick and can't do fuck all sometimes, my family keeps on making unholy messes for me to clean up. I told them they should just be fucking thankful that their clothes got washed!!! :lol:

Isn't that how it always goes? I'm not even a wife and this house is my job!

I know! And what does it tell you about the cleanliness of the place that it took a cleaner so long to find his body!!! :yuck: Poor bastard.

:laugh: I know where I won't be eating if I'm ever in Kaikohe ...

And how about the cuts of Tasman and Northland from the NPC? I see Tasman's in a hugely precarious financial state.

http://forum.interference.com/f189/judge-orders-u2-fans-cds-destroyed-188822.html

:lmao:

Judge orders U2 CDs to be destroyed in Wales | News | NME.COM

Judge orders U2 CDs to be destroyed in Wales

Cher CDs also had to be destroyed

Aug 11, 2008
0 Comments
Bono news, reviews, video and tour dates
Add Bono to MyNME

A judge has ordered a U2 fan's entire music collection to be destroyed.

Karl Wiosna, 44, of Graig, South Wales, played the Irish rockers at such a high volume that his neighbours complained to the police, reports The Sun.

After he admitted breaching the peace at Pontypridd court, a judge ordered Wiosna's entire collection of CDs, tapes, records and audio equipment to be destroyed.

Speaking of the case, one neighbour said: "The noise was unbearable. It was like a drag queen's party."

Wiosna is also reported to have repeatedly played Cher's 1998 hit 'Believe' at full volume, prompting complaints.

Yeah, shit's hit the fan about it here....A lot of people pissed off about it.

I'm surprised to see Tasman seems so fragmented and unstable. Looks like they're screwed no matter what. I hope Northland fights the relegation, though.

What I am happy about is that apparently they're going to reintroduce the promotion/relegation match between the divisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom