Haagen-Dazs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Caramel cone flavor!

jn460.jpg

deeeeee-li-cious

Best flavor ever.
:drool:

Sorry but I am going to go with an old favorite and that's Dreyer's Rocky Road Ice Cream.

RedrocksU2 said:
Caramel cone flavor!

jn460.jpg

deeeeee-li-cious

Best flavor ever.

I can't remember if we tried that one :hmm: Will have to ask the expert when she gets home :giggle:

May have tried something similar with Ben & Jerry's :hmm:

Looks Deeeeeeee-li-shus! :drool:

Justin24 said:
Sorry but I am going to go with an old favorite and that's Dreyer's Rocky Road Ice Cream.

:up:

and Baskin Robbins rockyroad and jamocha almond fudge :drool: , oh and peanut butter and chocolate.

pro_pci_200.gif

Häagen-Dazs invites you on a voyage to a tropical island where exotic fruits ripen in the golden sun. pure, sweet cream, tropical pineapple and delectable coconut flavor are combined for a truly indulgent ice cream experience.
the only way I will eat pineapple

Vanilla Swiss Almond is my favourite flavour.

I was pleasantly surprised by the new sticky toffee flavour, whatever it's called.

RedrocksU2 said:
Caramel cone flavor!

jn460.jpg

deeeeee-li-cious

Best flavor ever.

Yes.

This wasn't available for a while, and when I saw it recently in the freezer section at the supermarket I nearly fell to my knees with joy.

How can one eat frozen yogurt when life has this to offer?

Haagen-Dazs is my favorite ice cream! My favorite is chocolate peanut butter :drool:.

This new sticky toffee pudding is delicious, but very sweet. I can only handle a little of that at a time.

Trufax: Haagen-Dazs is an American company whose name was completely made up in order to sound foreign.

Also, I don't know why I store such random information in my head.

I think I shall pick up a pint of Haagen-Dazs next time I go shopping though :) Caramel Cone looks very good, although quite similar to Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream. Sticky Toffee Pudding also looks droolworthy, although perhaps a touch too sweet, which is what has kept me in the past from finishing a pint of Ben & Jerry's Creme Brule.

All that said, the best ice cream I ever had was Blueberry Waffle Cone, in some Kroger store brand, and they stopped making it like the week after I fell in love with it :sad:

My favorite Haagen Dazs is vanilla swiss almond. Couldn't stop eating that one cuz I was always mining for the nest giant chocolate almond chunk :drool:

After Nestle bought Haagen Dazs, vanilla swiss changed to smaller pieces. Became more like chocolate chip ice cream. I stopped buying it, just wasn't nearly as good. I tried again a while later and it was back to large almond pieces. Guess I wasn't the only one pissed :lol:

lazarus said:

Anyone tried it?

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised that I liked it as I hate very sweet things and hate caramel in general.

But I watched it be developed in that competition on the Food Channel and I just had to try it!

Back
Top Bottom