Gwyneth's Pregnant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty cute photos...

0,,2003560702,00.jpg

Last edited:
they are going to be shocked when they find out that kid has 23 chromosomes of Arun in him.

Last edited:
Arun V said:
they are going to be shocked when they find out that kid has 23 chromosomes of Arun in him.
a nurse friend I spoke to stated to me after having glanced at the ultra sound photographs that the young fella presently in Gweneth's tummy w/o question had to have been sired by our one and only.."halfrockstar":silent::ohmy:

DB9:wink:

Congratulations to them.

FWIW, A friend of mine had one real life encounter with her, 3 years ago, that was one more than necessary, thank you very much.

Bring on those cute baby clothes! :drool:

Angel said:
:cute: I want to start a Baby Martin fanclub. No... but seriously I am happy for them.

:cute: i will join your club. she looks so freaking happy it is making me jealous that i am not pregnant. i love those photos of her and Chris. :heart: they look happy and in love! that is what i want to have one day. i can only dream of being in a loving relationship where a baby is welcomed and wanted by both partners! :love:

God bless them both and I am sure they will be fine and Coldplay will carry on and probably be better than ever! :up: :)

[q]This is LONDON
09/12/03 - Showbiz news section

Is Gwyneth now Mrs Martin?
By James Langton, Evening Standard

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are clearly devoted to each other and days ago they announced they are expecting a baby. Now, after months of speculation, have they finally got married?

According to reports today, the actress and her British rock-star boyfriend have wed in a secret ceremony in Santa Barbara.

The couple are reported to have married in a small private ceremony at a California hotel suite hours after applying for a marriage licence.

Oscar-winner Paltrow, 31, and Coldplay singer Martin, 26, are now believed to be on honeymoon at the exclusive Las Ventanas Hotel in the Mexican resort of Cabo San Lucas, according to the New York Post newspaper, which says it learned of the ceremony from "a source close to the Coldplay singer".

Last week the publicity-shy couple announced they were expecting their first child in the New Year.

They wore simple outfits for the wedding and no relatives or friends were present, it is claimed.

Paltrow and Martin applied for a marriage licence in Santa Barbara, north of Los Angeles, last week and could have taken up to 90 days to tie the knot but are said to have married straightaway on Friday.

Shortly afterwards, Martin is alleged to have launched a foul-mouthed tirade in a bust-up with photographers at a Californian airport when they arrived to board a private plane, with Paltrow keeping her left hand hidden.

They are expected to have a blessing ceremony later this week after renting villas for family and friends, it was reported today.

In a recent BBC interview with Michael Parkinson, Paltrow said that she hoped to get married, but refused to say if it would be to Martin, adding: "Ask him."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find this story at http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/showbiz/articles/8085985?version=2
?2003 Associated New Media
[/q]

Now for Chris going nuts:

[q]CRAZY CHRIS MARTIN ATTACKS PAPARAZZI...Hotheaded Cold Play frontman Chris Martin lost his cool again and attacked two paparazzi photographers outside the Santa Barbara airport. Martin and pregnant girlfriend actress Gwyneth Paltrow are rumoured to be getting married in the near future as they reportedly aqquired a marriage licence before heading to the airport. Chris was yelling and screaming and struck one photographer while scratching the paint on the other's SUV. Pregnant Paltrow sat quietly trying to hide until they boarded their private jet.[/q]

Preview17.jpg
:ohmy:

Preview15.jpg

Preview11.jpg

a pic of the guy he allegedly hit:
Preview6.jpg

and a pic of the SUV he allegedly keyed
Preview3.jpg

:|

Last edited:
HeartlandGirl said:
Aw... :cute:

Those pictures are so cute! Gwyneth looks great!
yar, Gwyneth looks never were the problem

compared to Chris MArtin even I look like a modern day Adonis though

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom