gwyneth had sex with chris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
damn there is already a thread about this...

stupid

wheelchair.gif

I heard a crack about Fred and Mary and if they have offspring it will be an Apple Danish. It reminded me of Gwynnie Paltry's Apple child.

Basstrap said:

stupid

Yeah...I debated closing this one or doing a move and merge, but...see...Chris is a musician, so that makes it musical, so it belongs it B&C, but Gwyneth is an actress, so she could be discussed in LS.

But Gwyneth sings too, doesn't she? :hmm:

Damn.

My head hurts.

:ohmy: Poor kid, there are far too many jokes that can be made off of that one. Like...

Orange you glad I didn't name you Orange?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
people who give their kids "odd" names should be punched in the stomach on the way out of the hospital, just so they know what they just did to their kids childhood.

sincerly a boy named shannon

:lmao:

HelloAngel said:
Ugh. Why are their 2 threads devoted to these ppl and their Apple?

Because Kirk is slow. :wink:

Originally posted by Basstrap

stupid

And...as I said...

Originally posted by Bonochick
Yeah...I debated closing this one or doing a move and merge, but...see...Chris is a musician, so that makes it musical, so it belongs it B&C, but Gwyneth is an actress, so she could be discussed in LS.

But Gwyneth sings too, doesn't she? :hmm:

Damn.

My head hurts.

Um, OK..sorry I ever made that other thread

Honestly there are many threads here that I find to be of no interest to me, but I keep it to myself. That's just me I guess :shrug: Frankly it's a little annoying to have comments like that made about your threads..at least maybe it could be done in private if people feel it's necessary to do so

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
Um, OK..sorry I ever made that other thread

Honestly there are many threads here that I find to be of no interest to me, but I keep it to myself. That's just me I guess :shrug: Frankly it's a little annoying to have comments like that made about your threads..at least maybe it could be done in private if people feel it's necessary to do so

:confused: I dont see where anyone made a bad comment about your thread.. just that there were 2 threads.

And anyway yours was started first so its Basstrap that needs the spanking ;)

Back
Top Bottom