Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maro_chik

Refugee
This is one of the catchiest songs I've heard all year.

I just might be buying another album on November 23rd. :wink:

Thoughts?

I hated it the first time I heard it about 2 weeks ago but now I can't stop listening to it. It's grown on me. :up:

Lara Mullen said:
I hated it the first time I heard it about 2 weeks ago but now I can't stop listening to it. It's grown on me. :up:

same here. when i first heard it i didn't like it at all but it has definately grown on me.

so has the new destiny's child song actually

Gwen looks fucking anorexic in the video. What is it with women who feel the need to weigh 75 pounds?

Oh..you were talking about music, anyhoo...it's pop crap. Not bad for pop crap, actually.

Its a ctachy song, as are a lot of NO Doubts stuff, but I've yet to go out and actually buy an album.

She looked really cool on CD:UK yesterday :up:

I used to have a crush on Gwen back when she had pink hair.

I knew that, you know, the drapes couldn't have matched the rug, but I was happy to live with the delusion.

I like the song, but i'm a bit disappointed in general with how she's gone about doing the album... she had a lot of writers working with her, Linda Perry etc, and loads of different producers too. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but alot of it was probably spoonfed to her

Once upon a time in the days when No Doubt was and were more ska than what they turned into she was a good singer. Then fame stepped in. Some folks handle it better than others I guess. Someone told me she's a new mom....Gavin found out he has a 15 year old daughter is that true? If so I hope she's good about it.

I think purely the fact that it's Gwen Stefani is influencing people to like this song.

I'm a bit disappointed by it. :slant: I guess I'm not sure what I was expecting...not that though. Mayhaps it will grow on me as just a fun song, but I guess I was expecting more from her. Meh.

I actually love this song, but I would highly recommend none of you listen to Harajuku Girls, which is also on the album. It is absolutely revoltingly wretched. :barf:

Back
Top Bottom