Gwen Stefani solo album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
I'm rather interested in hearing it, but when in heck is it coming out? I find all these vague news stories about a july or august release date, but nothing conclusive.

Grrrrag.

Her new song is out now I guess, but I haven't heard it. Has anyone heard it? Does anyone know where I can download it?

Thanks

The new song is atrocious, IMO. The chorus includes the fabulous line, "Take a chance, you stupid ho!"

I find the woman infinitely irritating, so it's fitting the new single is in the same vein. Don't like it at all.

I don't know why she wants to go solo. I love No Doubt. I really do not want Gwen to turn into another JLO, with her purses and all. Too much focas on consumerism and less focas on her music and her roots w/ No Doubt , who was in their heyday a funky little Orange County band.

I heard the single yesterday. Just awful. She sounded like Britney Spears on helium. The song in and of itself was horrible too. :down:

HeartlandGirl said:
I heard the single yesterday. Just awful. She sounded like Britney Spears on helium. The song in and of itself was horrible too. :down:

:no:

your description frightens me. i hope to never hear this song.

Back
Top Bottom