Gwen Stefani 'Rich Girl' Featuring Eve

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't tell me you've never seen Fiddler On The Roof.

Haven't seen the video, and judging from the performance of the song at the Grammys I have zero desire to see it. :barf: And I used to kind of like Gwen/No Doubt.

I liked the first single, but this one hasnt done much for me. Then again, I hated the last one at first too. Who knows what will happen.

Last edited:
cujo said:
Don't tell me you've never seen Fiddler On The Roof.
haha, the other night watching the grammy's at thefly7's house, his mom is like, hey this is a fiddler on the roof song, and we're like what? and she's like yeah, and explained it to us...very enlightening, glad to know there are others out there who didn't catch that either.

I'm not that old am I?

You just put me on par with somebody's mom.

That's harsh guy.

HARSH.

:sexywink:

u2popmofo said:
I liked the first single, but this one hasnt done much for me. Then again, I hated the last one at first too. Who knows what will happen.

same, but the last time around, the sheer fucked up nature of the video is what made me keep watching, which made me lighten up to the song...

this time around... the video isn't nearly messed up enough to make me not want to change the channel

I really think this might be the worst song I've heard in a long time next to that Nelly song. When Gwen kicks into the "Nananananana" I want to hurl myself at the tv. :scream:

I HATE that song, it sucks SO BAD!! I know several people who told me they turned off the Grammys because the opening song was unbearable and they never got to see the great performances!!

However, as a PLEBAn I can totally understand the guys thinking Gwen and Eve were 'hot' ;) but the song still sucks :tsk:

I also want to add that IMO Gwen's entire solo CD blows chunks (I did like a lot of No Doubt's songs, though) Unfortunately, I was stuck in the car with it being played by my teenage niece and it was horrid! My niece explained that the 'What you waitin' for' was Gwen dissing herself for not being able to come up with a song after getting a million dollar contract! Looks like she never did :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom