Gwen Stefani gets breast implants.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your view on breast implants?

• Bigger boobs = happiness.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • If it would help a girl's self-image, more power to her.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • They can help cancer victims and disfigurations, but I don't need them.

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • I think they are just a bad idea, health risks, expensive and just look fake.

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Other/Fill in the blank

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
If she did, how do you think the public would react?

I really wouldn't like it if she did, she is really beautiful and sexy anyway. And she's one of the few sex symbols that I can think of that is small-chested, but I mean that in a good way.

Overall, I think that implants are a bad idea on 99.9% of women that get them. Just doing it for vanity's sake makes no sense to me.

btw, I voted "They can help cancer victims and disfigurations, but I don't need them." because it's true

I don't understand why small chested women would want them and are not satisfied with their size. Big breasts are an hassle. Also, it seems that it's much easier for small chested women to find nice clothing. Silicone breasts look fake and they don't move.

anderson-lee-pamela-photo-pamela-anderson-lee-6202160.jpg

:no:

Last edited:
I certainly don't think anyone really needs implants, but it is a great option for people with disfigurations. I constantly wish mine were bigger.... but I don't think I'd ever stoop to surgury to get them.

Naya said:
Also, it seems that it's much easier for small chested women to find nice clothing.

I don't exactly agree witht this, though. I can't tell you how many times I've tried on a shirt/sweater/dress and have it fit fabulously everywhere else but be gaping open where breasts are supposed to fill it out. I'm not even that terribly small.... a small 34 B.

Peaseblossom said:
I don't exactly agree witht this, though. I can't tell you how many times I've tried on a shirt/sweater/dress and have it fit fabulously everywhere else but be gaping open where breasts are supposed to fill it out.

Try finding a fabulous shirt that fits beautifully...except when you the buttons across your chest are straining.

Peaseblossom said:
I can't tell you how many times I've tried on a shirt/sweater/dress and have it fit fabulously everywhere else but be gaping open where breasts are supposed to fill it out.

:yes: :| :scream: :laugh: :slant:

Peaseblossom said:
I don't exactly agree witht this, though. I can't tell you how many times I've tried on a shirt/sweater/dress and have it fit fabulously everywhere else but be gaping open where breasts are supposed to fill it out. I'm not even that terribly small.... a small 34 B.

I can understand. What I mean is that so many tops or dresses right now are made to be worn without a bra, which is perfect for women who are small chested. Also, finding a bathing suit/bikini that is supportive enough for a large chest but is not too matronly or tacky is very difficult. And my chest isn't enormous!

One thing that really helps though is minimizer bras. They are very, very practical. :up:

Last edited:
2 cents

Alrightie, first things first, I prefer smaller breasts, we'll not get into the details thereof, but thats just my preference. Second, Gwen looks wonderful as she is, and it would be a shame to ruin that by putting big globs of silicon anywhere. Finally, as naya said, fake ones hardly move, and what fun is that? Who really cares if they look big, they lose important functionality, and thats never a good thing. Boo upon implants and upon pam anderson. :mad:

Gwen is beautiful and sexy with her small breasts. Pamela Anderson looks like a freak as do most women with big, oversized implants.

Even though I'm on the large side and its hard to find clothes that fit right, I am happy with what I have, and I wouldn't change myself for any reason, bigger or smaller.

I do think implants are fine for women who have lost a breast.

IwaswatchingthisthingonMTVaboutpeoplewhoweregettingimplants anditwasreallyscaryandIthinkGwenisfinethewaysheisandIthink shethinksthattoosoIdon'tthinkshe'dpullanything PSPrettyGavinispretty

I like guys that say big boobs dont matter

Gwen Appreciation.

gs77.jpg

gs80.jpg

gs79.jpg

gs83.jpg

And she even has the balls to wear triangle tops.

Hush Salami. :madspit:

MonaVox said:
IwaswatchingthisthingonMTVaboutpeoplewhoweregettingimplants anditwasreallyscaryandIthinkGwenisfinethewaysheisandIthink shethinksthattoosoIdon'tthinkshe'dpullanything PSPrettyGavinispretty
Mona, you are so silly.

I have a lot of trouble with this topic, because I don't know how it feels. But I think that if you're willing to deal with the risks and you actually NEED the implants, and you're not going to look tacky, I think it's ok. People should be happy with themselves. Also, I think Gwen looks great the way she is and if she's snagged a hottie like Gavin then...she must be ok!

I would be really disappointed if she got implants. She's incredibly sexy as she is, and it's obvious she's comfortable with her body as it is.

Natural breasts=good :yes:

I really doubt that she would go overboard. She said on tv once that she feels like a 12 year old girl with her chest size.

now, to be fair per my previous comment about men...

women who need breast implants generally have low self-esteem.

yay for gwen and good self image.

yay for me, too. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom