Gwen Stefani gets breast implants.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your view on breast implants?

• Bigger boobs = happiness.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • If it would help a girl's self-image, more power to her.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • They can help cancer victims and disfigurations, but I don't need them.

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • I think they are just a bad idea, health risks, expensive and just look fake.

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Other/Fill in the blank

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
Gwen=Sexy

U2ME3 said:
with or without boobs, i don't find her that attractive.

:huh: I can't understand this. Not really like her music, sure...not really like her style of clothes, fine. But daaaaaaayum, she is one reeeeeaally attractive woman! :drool:

How's your eyesight, btw? :D

;)

Gwen has a beautiful body, her body type would look out of proportion with large breasts. I don't think anyone should get implants, except for reconstruction after cancer. They should work on their self-esteem and self confidence instead. I am small chested myself and I wouldn't want large breasts, I'm happy the way I am. There are no benefits to having large breasts except for our societies beauty standards, small breasts are more practical in every other way.

I hope she woun`t go thrugh it! She`s great the way she is!!!

I saw a docomentry once on "brest implants" and the women who make them, partaly because of the unfortunate case of breast cancer and partaly because of "image" reasons.
DId U know that they have to be replaced every 8 years or so because they might lick out or Explode (!!!) and U can`t flight on certaion hights because the air preasure might harm them. Also the can actually MOVE from their place and the only way to fix it is by Serdury.

I understand women who make those implants as a result of breast cancer operation and all, I think I probably would probably do the same thing but I think the risk is too high to do them only for cosmetic reasons. BUt ,again, I don`t ahve that problem sio I guess I don`t know(I`m a proud C!:yes: ).

SO I hope she woun`t do it. If she will she woun`t be able to dress the way she does because those tops would NEVER hold bi sized brests.

I hope she doesn't get them, I would lose all respect for her. I think she has been wearing a mite much makeup of late too. I'm like honey, calm down. You are pretty. We do not need three layers of foundation here....

Hooters!

Sorry had to say it. Its one of my favourite words.

hehehehehe.

Ok. Aherm. I think implants would be the last thing I would want for myself. If anything a reduction would be nice. I was almost in ignorant bliss until I got a bun in the oven and they have friggen grown bigger. I reckon boobs for girls are much like your hair. You always want what you dont have. But we are talking about boobs, not hair. They are an important part of your self image and if you are not happy can cause a whole lot of stress whether you feel they are too big or too small.

As for mastectomy patients, thats a whole new ball game. As far as I'm concerned, those brave women can and should do what ever they need to improve their self confidence.

As for Gwen's tits, if she is not happy, good for her for changing. I reckon the sad thing about it is not her getting implants, but her feeling of self worth. I could not imagine having such an esteem problem that implants were a viable option. I could be wrong, she could be quite confident and just feel like she wants a bigger cup. Either way, good on her, and I hope she doesn't have any leakages etc.

I cant wait to see these victims of vanity in about 30-40 years when gravity has taken its toll on everything bar their hooters...hahaha.

I must be bored or something....:huh:

First, I'd like to say that Angela Harlem still bugs the living daylights out of me. Always jumping in early and stealing all the great points I was going to make.

Seriously, though, congrats on the "bun"! WTG!!! :kiss: :up:

Now, Gwendolyn... as I understand it, it's a purely hypothetical question, so no need to panic, right?

Gwen's not a girl that I would drool over, she's not my "type", but if she were to get implants, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. She seems smart, so she would probably choose a good cup-size to match her frame, and she'd probably look just as nice. I mean, we have all seen disastrous boob jobs, either too big or with a weird shape (e.g. Mariah Carey and Tori Spelling), but I think some look nice too, such as Britney Spears (yes, I'm saying something nice about Britney!) and Mel B.

But generally speaking, I think it's far to invasive and risky a procedure, and I wouldn't want it for myself. But if there were a safer and more natural way, I'd be cool with it. I'm lucky enough to have a nice size, same as Peaseblossom, which means that at 30, my breasts still look as nice and pert as when I was 18, and I can wear tops without a bra, even though I don't do it often. But if it were possible to get a little "refill" after for instance pregnancy or when they start to sag with age, I'd be all for it, to be honest.

I don't think it's a crime to want bigger breasts, and I don't think it's a symptom of any huge amount of insecurity or bad body image. I mean, we all get our hair cut and some of us dye it too, and nobody nobody would tell a woman who wanted highlights in her hair that she should work on her self-esteem instead, would they? I think the big resistance against breast augmentation has to do with the fact that the current option is as invasive and often doesn't look and feel "right", and that some women just go to far with it.

Would appreciate comments on what I just wrote... :)

P.S.: Doesn't Halle Berry have a fab bod? *fwoaarr* :drool:

Naya said:
What I mean is that so many tops or dresses right now are made to be worn without a bra, which is perfect for women who are small chested. Also, finding a bathing suit/bikini that is supportive enough for a large chest but is not too matronly or tacky is very difficult.

I couldn't agree more, Naya!

icon13.gif
to breast implants!

Klodomir said:

yada yada yada......Would appreciate comments on what I just wrote... :)

P.S.: Doesn't Halle Berry have a fab bod? *fwoaarr* :drool:

Are you a lesbian? What happened to kilt boy? Did his skirt blow over his head or something?

I kill me....I really do.
:|

Again Klodo you raised some good points. I wonder how much of this cosmetic and plastic surgery business is to do with esteem. It surely is a very drastic way to get a quick solution. Apart from Tori and Britney, I didnt know the others had implants too so it goes to show that they can look relatively normal. I doubt Gwen will go for Pammy or Dolly hooters.

You summed it up with the surgery bit though. They dont look terribly good usually and they dont feel natural, and the risks associated are phenomenal. Probably one of the biggest negative impacts on society's perception of them came about in '93 with the law suit against Dow Corning. The number of women affected by the leaks was phenomenal, but surprisingly, they still get them.

I think I agree with you Klodo, if I were to benefit from them and could almost gurantee they were safe, I wouldn't have a problem with getting them.

You have made me paranoid now about sags! but thanks for the congrats on the bun *smooch*

http://chemcases.com/silicon/sil17one.htm

By the way, I'm glad I bug you. It gives me purpose. :)

MEMHPIS-EVE 007 said:
...because they might lick out (!!!)

typo I'm sure :sexywink:

(sorry I couldn't resist) I know the issue of breas implants is very serious. I would never get them because of the health issues involved.

I am not large either, but I'm perfectly happy the way I look and I would never get breast implants for any reason. Plus, I just can't see myself going through that drastic of a surgery for purely cosmetic reasons.

I think Gwen looks beautiful the way she is as well :yes: :up:

Last edited:
Angela Harlem said:
Are you a lesbian? What happened to kilt boy? Did his skirt blow over his head or something?
Hey, I can still look, can't I? I'm not dead yet! :tongue: Besides, he thinks it's funny when we catch each other checking out the same girl :lol:
I kill me....I really do.
Good. Saves me some work. :dance:
Probably one of the biggest negative impacts on society's perception of them came about in '93 with the law suit against Dow Corning. The number of women affected by the leaks was phenomenal, but surprisingly, they still get them.
Yeah, but they contain saline now instead of silicone, don't they?
You have made me paranoid now about sags! but thanks for the congrats on the bun *smooch*
Oops, I shouldn't have mentioned both in one thread, should I? Sorry. :silent:

Mel B before...
MELB.JPG

Mel B earlier today...
_959900_mel_b150_emma.jpg

And one for the "lads" ;)
_959900_mel_b2300_virgin.jpg

Um what the fuck? Her boobs were fine! Now she looks completely unnatural. :tsk:

Well, I think it's her own business if she wants bigger boobs.......I wouldn't like her to do this, but she has to feel comfortable with her body....

Back
Top Bottom