Guys, what do you think of girls who wear glasses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guys, what do you think of girls who wear glasses?

• It's a fetish of mine...I think it's very sexy:drool:

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • It kinda looks nerdy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • This poll sucks.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Here's a visual aid to help you decide:

Attachments

• sunglasses.jpg
    sunglasses.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 128
It is not about glasses, or looks, or clothes. What matters deep down is the heart beneath and the beautiful spirit of the woman. If she wears glasses, then bless her for allowing herself to see things clearer. :heart:

HelloAngel: Tina rocks ! I love her glasses too...Sets her apart..

small_rs.jpg

10042921.jpg

sidewalks1.jpg

in many cases they can be very sexy and appealing, especially if it makes them look intelligent (yes, I do find the "nerdy, studious" look very sexy on some women)

oh love that pic of Nicole Kidman, but then again, she could look good with a surgeon's mask on her face!

Last edited:
however,

The Wanderer said:

oh love that pic of Nicole Kidman, but then again, she could look good with a surgeon's mask on her face!

she looked :drool::drool: in 'eyes wide shut'

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::heart:

I have a nerdy girl fetish. I have a goth fetish. I have a punk fetish. I think the goth one is the main one though. But nerdy girls are really sexy. Or girls that look plain intelligent are sexy too, with or without glasses. Girls that are intelligent are even more sexy

i like the old crying smilie better than this crap one

Naya said:

post a pic ! ;)

zoomanda...joseph fiennes::drool:

well i wear blue oakley sunglasses
but you dont want to see:|

z edge said:
It is not about glasses, or looks, or clothes. What matters deep down is the heart beneath and the beautiful spirit of the woman. If she wears glasses, then bless her for allowing herself to see things clearer. :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: so sweet of you z! *adjusts glasses*

Naya said:
I would just like to say that I really like glasses on a guy. I think it's attractive...

:yes: :heart:

ph-ed_harcourt.jpg

[here I would put a nice picture of the gorgeous Tim Burgess in glasses, if Google would cooperate with me! :mad: ]

z edge said:

z edge said:

Oh God, that is one of the most wonderful things I read for a while. That is sooooooo cute! :heart:

women make passes at men who wear glasses :D

I think glasses can look great on almost anyone-you can still see the eyes after all..

Joseph Fiennes is GORGEOUS :drool: with or without glasses. And that accent..:drool:

jfiennes4.jpg

divofiennes.JPG

I wear glasses now and again myself. I think girls who wear glasses look very sexy and very sophisticated.

:cool:....maybe not these glasses but...

My current glasses are big, cat's-eye tortoiseshell glasses, similar to the ones Lisa Loeb had when she first got famous. I was sick of being made to feel behind the loop because I don't wear contacts (I can't stand things near my eyes) or because I won't have laser surgery (I can't afford it and it freaks me out anyway). I wanted a pair of glasses that was sexy and impossible to ignore, which I found in my current lovely frames. :)

As for glasses on guys... ::drool::

Back
Top Bottom