Guys, what do you think of girls who wear glasses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guys, what do you think of girls who wear glasses?

• It's a fetish of mine...I think it's very sexy:drool:

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • It kinda looks nerdy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • This poll sucks.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Give me a break! A vast majority of you think it's kind of sexy? So why do I ONLY get looks from guys when I'm wearing my contacts? Not even that all that often, but I might as well be the six-feet-tall invisible girl when I'm wearing my glasses.

You're all liars!!!!!

scatteroflight said:
Give me a break! A vast majority of you think it's kind of sexy? So why do I ONLY get looks from guys when I'm wearing my contacts? Not even that all that often, but I might as well be the six-feet-tall invisible girl when I'm wearing my glasses.

You're all liars!!!!!

Maybe you need better glasses? ;)

I think the right glasses can make someone look very sophisticated and sexy, but the wrong ones can make someone look nerdy and weird.

Not that I care all that much whether a girl wears glasses or not.

scatteroflight said:

You're all liars!!!!!

you've obviously never met me :sexywink:

Diemen said:

Maybe you need better glasses? ;)

Actually, I think the glasses I have right now look about as good on me as any glasses are going to look :(

Or do you mean that I need better glasses to see the guys looking at me? ;)

I do like the way I look without glasses (with contacts) considerably more, but I don't think I look terrible with glasses. I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom