Guys, it's time for another Frank the Monkey thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Yeah, so yesterday I got to thinking, it's time for another Frank the Monkey thread. Cause too many of those threads are, frankly (pun intended), barely enough. (insert puke smile)

Guys, I'm shitting blood and pissing pus at the mere thought of what tonight will bring. When the sun goes down and the city lights fail to come on, it's pure blackness. Since the power company blew itself up, the town's been getting kind of scary...

At night you can see thousands of pinprick eyes in the darkness. I dunno, cougars, dogs, cats, wolves... panthers.

Frank the Monkey is right in front of me. Last night I woke up and he was sitting on my chest, his face inches away from mine. I had no idea, until a car alarm outside woke me up.

Frank is ready to set the furniture on fire. He' stolen the can opener, and as for the cat, well he stole that too. The stage is set for an evening of bad craziness.

Oh how i have longed for this night, frank the monkey, blood, pus, car alarms. What else, maybe we can get an apperance from :censored: as well.

you know last time frank the monkey went ape shit around these parts :wink: we had ourselves a problem, and then :censored: showed up and things really got out of control

OUT OF CONTROL!

we out of control
OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUT OF CONTROL (im screaming)

c'mon you guys scream along

(haha) you thought i was going to say cream along didnt you :ohmy: hehe

BIG IDEAS WE'RE OUTTA CONTROL
OH OH OHHHHHHHHH OH OH
OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Mrs Garrison, nobody's life is worth more than a big idea.

Unless of course it's all our lives in the face of a new Frank the Monkey comic. Then it's worth it.

Kieran are you saying that there is a "new" FTM comic out there? Is that what you are saying Kieran?

:whistle:

You know you must REALLY be on the REAL cutting EDGE of things Kieran. ( :censored: ) :hi5:

DiD FTM having anything to do with the power company blowing itself up?

Wild exxageration.

Frank the Monkey gets a bad reputation around here, guys. He's actually genuinely decent, 50% of the time, all the time. I think Kieran has some vendettas getting in the way here.

Frank's something else, a wild card, that's for sure. I wouldn't get in a small foreign car with Frank the Monkey. I wouldn't leave my kid (hypothetical) with Frank. But I'd have a beer with Frank. I'd throw bricks through Bill's windows with Frank. Frank's a fun one. He's edgy, but he's interesting.

I think anything Frank does to Kieran, Kieran must deserve. That's right, I went there, gang.

Guys! Hey guyz! OMG, you guys! Have any of your ever noticed how "Frank the Monkey" sounds like "spank the monkey"? What is Kieran trying to tell us? What is life in general trying to tell us? Is Kieran really a New Yorker as Interference is trying to tell me? Who the hell does Frank the Monkey think that Frank the Monkey is? What's the deal with these CornNuts? When I die, will the lemurs howl at my passing? Mrs. Garrison, has anyone ever told you how much your avatar looks like Ben Affleck?

why thank you for noticing guy, guys. its true i eat with my butt and poop with my mouth. Thats how i roll. FTM makes sure of that btw. FRANK THE MONKEY makes sure that i eat with my BUTT &&&&&&& POOP W/ my MOUTH!!!

i have the sneaking suspicion that ben afffflek AFLAC quack quack does similiar things with his butt. BUT, as a true lady i wont kiss & tell i just leave it all to speculation. & other things that rhyme with speculation, like :censored: and :censored: and infatuation.

&&&

XO

hihihi

Garfieldnew2.jpg

I can't stop laughing at that comic, and I'm not even lying. I did a real life "lol" and that "lol" is turning to a "lmao" which will likely then turn to a "rofl".

Who does Garfield think that he is? Monkey feces. That's who.

Kieran McConville said:
Yeah, so yesterday I got to thinking, it's time for another Frank the Monkey thread. Cause too many of those threads are, frankly (pun intended), barely enough. (insert puke smile)

Guys, I'm shitting blood and pissing pus at the mere thought of what tonight will bring. When the sun goes down and the city lights fail to come on, it's pure blackness. Since the power company blew itself up, the town's been getting kind of scary...

At night you can see thousands of pinprick eyes in the darkness. I dunno, cougars, dogs, cats, wolves... panthers.

Frank the Monkey is right in front of me. Last night I woke up and he was sitting on my chest, his face inches away from mine. I had no idea, until a car alarm outside woke me up.

Frank is ready to set the furniture on fire. He' stolen the can opener, and as for the cat, well he stole that too. The stage is set for an evening of bad craziness.

i want you to know that the only way THROUGH frank the monkey is by talking your way through it.

yes.

you must let it all come out.

thread after thread after frank the monkey threads.

it must all come out.

ALL!

Kieran McConville said:
Last night I woke up and he was sitting on my chest, his face inches away from mine.

You sure he wasn't sitting on your face inches away from your chest?

Kieran McConville said:
Guys, I'm shitting blood and pissing pus at the mere thought of what tonight will bring.

Fuckin hell man, see a Dr.

A few of them.

Please.

Re: Re: Guys, it's time for another Frank the Monkey thread

night_and_day66 said:

Pathologist

Psychiatrist.

:yes:

what if he's the healthy one, and you're not?

Yes, nightandday66, it will hurt, it will hurt immeasurably.

Hey, is your username a reference to Highway66, where God hung out for a while in case Abe should make the mistake of sticking around?

Cause I'm pretty sure Frank the stigmatic monkey hangs out there nowadays.

Kieran McConville said:
Yes, nightandday66, it will hurt, it will hurt immeasurably.

Hey, is your username a reference to Highway66, where God hung out for a while in case Abe should make the mistake of sticking around?

Cause I'm pretty sure Frank the stigmatic monkey hangs out there nowadays.

God hates the number 6, so you might want to recheck your source of information.

I have a high tolerance for pain, so tell Frank to bring it.

66 is the year I was bore forth in pain from the belly of the woman that would claim me as child. :drool:

Who the fuck is Frank the Monkey, and why should I care?

(loosely paraphrased from my last Sunday 9 am post hangover theological discussion on my doorstep with some hapless chap who happened to be unlucky enough to wake me..lol)

Back
Top Bottom