guys, it's frank the monkey's birthday, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
hey guys, it's frank the monkey's birthday today!

noone has any idea how old he really is (he will NEVER say! (salome) ) but the money's on well over three hundred years.

for the last few of them, he's been occupied tormenting kieran's life.

and when he's not busy "painting" kieran's walls brown, he's running around my place with matches, screaming me to light them for him.

so come on down, gang and wish the lil' fella a happy birthday! share your favourite memories, and for SHIT SAKES!!!!!!!! have a hotdog!!!!

if not for me, then for frank!!!!!!!!! FOR FRANK THE MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Frank.

My favorite memory...out of centuries? Oh, my. That's a tough one.

I'd have to say it was when you slaughtered that small Turkish village for failing to give you the correct number of human sacrifices and oranges...

That was a good one. The rivers ran blood that day, Frank!

Goddammit, caisenema!! It's not Frank's birthday today, it's MY birthday!!! :mad:

I know you only started this thread because you wanted to take the spotlight off of me and I will never forget it, do you hear me?? NEVAH!!!

You'll pay for this one, caisenema! Oh yes, you will!

how DARE you steal calluna's thunder, frank and caisenma!

HOW DARE YOU???!??!q!!@

But guys, what if it really is Frank's birthday?

If he finds out it's Calluna's, there might be hell to pay. And I literally mean hell.

We should tell him it's your name day, he may be appeased. I don't want us to end up like that Turkish village.

EVERYONE knows Frank's birthday is June 31st....but I understand caisenma's desire for us to not end up like the Turkish village...or even what happened to danish vikings.

We do not want to be another page of history....

Now CELEBRATE!

Alan Jamison said:

*kills self

confetti.gif

HOORAY!

Frank the Monkey is well over seven thousand years old, guys. He's been everyone from the dude who held the scabbard when the soldier cut up Jeebus, to the dude who carried the can for Napoleon, to, well... the 'missing link' in the Black Death pattern of contamination.

Yep, Frank the Monkey sure gets around... like a record. I hate his fucking guts, and no it's not his birthday. His birthday is unknown.

It's not cake or death in Frank's world, it's death or death. Frank, like nature, is red in tooth and claw. He demands death!@

indeed.

it's more of a deathday party, where everyone does the shit hotdog.

:angry:

Calluna said:
Yes, they'll all be doing the shit hotdog over at Frank's Piggy Palace! Whether they want to or not.

I love how Frank uses the Piggy Palace to raise money for the little league team!

What I wouldn't give for a baseball jersey with "Frank's Piggy Palace All-Stars" on it!

frank the monkey is old hat guys, oops i meant to say he's old hate guys. very old hate, it's like old money vs. noveau riche.

Calluna said:
Zoney, how do you know about the Piggy Palace? Have you been there?

I was a first baseman on the Piggy Palace All-Star team.

Oddly...I have NO idea who my dad is, and my mom had a lot of friends from the street go missing.

:hmm:

everyone knows ....................

im so mad right now i want to walk around with a sign thing
ya know the sign things they used to use
that says...
hey guys......if i dont find a job soon i will have to get food stamps....
that youll be payin for with your tax dollars....
ill be at the register payin with them.....the cashier will have to sort em out.
youll sigh the big sigh and act all po'd and impatient and then i will ever so lightly pull my shoppin cart back and ram it into your mid section then slam a milk jug over your head and fucking kick you in the face.

you asshole! that was for my friends monkeys birthday party ....we were gonna make brown puddin .....so people could pretend to eat POO!
YOU SUCK!

Back
Top Bottom