guys, i'm actually little7design, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There you go again Beav, taking off your speedos again.....

how many times do I need to tell you?!!?!1!/132

No one wants to see your junk !:madwife:

you'll scare everyone away.:|

UberBeaver said:
Yes. I got a royal straight. Can you beat that?

for the sake of arguing distastefully, i'll go ahead aaaand assume you meant to say you have a straight flush.

unnfortunately for you, i runner-runnered a royal flush, proverbially speaking and thus have NUTTED you through and through.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Zoomerang96

for the sake of arguing distastefully, i'll go ahead aaaand assume you meant to say you have a straight flush.

unnfortunately for you, i runner-runnered a royal flush, proverbially speaking and thus have NUTTED you through and through.
[/QUOTE]

NUTTED! HAHAHA.

love_u2_adam said:
i think i lost:|

:laugh:
I win. HAHAHA.

Calluna said:
I'm not actually littlejdesign either, guys. And neither is Zedbetty. He told me so.

LIES! High Five!

That's right, UberBeaver. He nutted you, just like the squirrels in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. You're a bad nut.

I'm also actually Little7design, guys, guys. guys, I'm actually also little7design, guys, even though none of you fuckers even know who little7design is meant to be.

He's just some guy. He sometimes posts, but we're him anyway so i mean, whatever. it doesn't matter, guys, cause i'm also him, guys.

PBF006BCBallerinaSlippers.jpg

Hey only I can be me, even if it does take me 3 years to make that claim!

those gorillaz sure look unhealthy, guys LMAO

that one that dances all hot and sexy in the dare video is a woman, yeah? if not, then that boy can dance like a chick.

you make my stomach ache with anxiety...
i wish i could cry and i wish i could puke..

haha...just kidding.....im not really like that

little J .....I ask politely for an explanation of that cartoon

is it...that little boy gave the little girl ballerina slippers..and his parent got mad at him and dragged him away?
it makes me a little sad

hold me calluna...............please..............

The girl is in a wheel chair... its like giving a deaf guy a new stereo.

Seriously folks, I expect more from you! Look beyond the pretty lines and shapes, see the sail boat, taste the lead paint.

:drool:

you're simply the best, bear

better than all the rest

better than anyone

anyone i've ever met

*leaves thread as music continues to play, guys*

Hey zoomerang96, glad to see you're test-driving the new 'torture? what torture?' abu graib cells... looks like fun, depending on your definition of fun.

honestly, im not actually little7design, guys.

Back
Top Bottom