Guns N' Roses tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
Has any one seen GNR this year? I was wondering if they were worth going to see with only axl and a bunch of random guys. tickets go on sale on saturday and im not sure if i want to go or not.

Didn't/Aren't tey going to play at Donnington?

As much as a GNR fan as I am, Axl looks like total crap and none of the originals are there except for him...

I'm going to take a pass...

The new GnR can't be given a fair assessment since no new material has been presented, so the new lineup can only measured up to the GnR of the past. Which has no comparison and which is sad in itself that this has happened.

I think they just postponed more dates. If I was neighborly, I'd cross the street and say hello to Dizzy Reed, but... I'm not :reject:

I saw G N'R last week and the show was average at best. The new band does not have any sort of personality whatsoever...at least I didn't think so. They are carrying 3 guitarists and 2 keyboardists... each of them did 5 minute solos throughout the show while Axl leaves the stage to smoke or do whatever he does. He must have left the stage 2 dozen times while the band kept playing. The songs/band sounded pretty good...Axls voice lasted 2/3s of the show and then became weak. Axl stopped 'Sweet Child' to have a couple guys from the audience kicked out....typical Axl. They started around 11:30pm and ended at 2am with Paradise City. (which almost made it worth the price of admission)...so most of the show I was admittedly tired and I bordered on boredom. I'd rate a 7 out of 10 and probably not worth the ticket price. (for me...$70)

I'm going despite all the changes in the lineup...and Axl's voice. I'll see them in Nashville.

If any of you are checking them out soon and are willing to write a formal review of the show (or any show you go to)... email me! :)

thetitans2k said:
tickets go on sale on saturday and im not sure if i want to go or not.

Same here. One of my friends called me up yesterday and is bugging me to go with him. But I'm not... really... interested. :slant: What is GNR without Slash??? :down:

Back
Top Bottom