Guns N`Roses Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:

Okay Debbie Downer! :wink:

Sounds kind of funny coming from the same guy who makes a ritual out of tearing down everything U2 has done so far this decade. :wink:

LemonMelon said:
Sounds kind of funny coming from the same guy who makes a ritual out of tearing down everything U2 has done so far this decade. :wink:

Why do you have to make sense!?!? :mad:

omg sellout u2 sux!!!1 lol

Gee, wonder when the new album is coming out?

Seriously though, G N R back-in-the-day definitely kicked ass and forgot names. I got to see them twice. Once in December of 1991 at MSG with SoundGarden and then again in July of 1992 at Giants Stadium with Metallica and Faith No More.

One of my favorite songs is Dead Horse.

Well, yeah, I worshiped this band in junior high back in 91. Appetite kicked all kinds of ass and I remember many-a-night listening to the Illusion albums with headphones on.

I remember having my grandma drive me to a music store so I could buy them on cassette. What is memorable about purchasing the cassettes for me is that I was transitioning out of "safe music" and early 90's rap that I liked.

GNR really opened me up.. But then I moved on. I lost interest after the Spaghetti Incident and after Axl went insane and fired Slash and cornrowed his hair.

But yeah, I'll always have the memories of 1991.

btw, U2 was the next serious band that I moved onto while liking GNR. Now that I think about it, I left GNR for U2.

Back
Top Bottom