Guns N' Roses' new song "Madagascar"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
super fly guy said:
You been on any GNR fan sites? They are trying to say this song is a classic!

I know:lol:

it reminds me of when Window In the Skies came out,
and people were calling that piece of shit a classic :lmao:

The song is not as bad as some people make it out to be. But it's not great either. That's my 2 cents.

After 14 years of waiting, the only way Axl would deliver is if he made Zeppelin IV or something, it's a lose-lose situation.

Normally good songs would be bashed for not living up to their potential or decent songs will be over glorified by GnR fanboys who prefer them over the superior Velvet Revolver.

I'll check out Chinese Democracy when it comes out, mainly because I like trainwrecks.

xaviMF22 said:

I know:lol:

it reminds me of when Window In the Skies came out,
and people were calling that piece of shit a classic :lmao:

That's because "Window In the Skies" is one of their best songs. What are you talking about?

(Thanks for showing me how to post a pic)

Here's a rule of thumb:

Ignore xavi when it comes to 00's U2. :wink: He's on the money with 90's U2, but not much else. :wink:

If you ignore the fact it took 16 years to create, it's not that bad, until you get to the dreadful "spoken word" sample bit that GnR always seem to do.

I mean, how awesome is "Civil War" until Axl starts that crappy spoken word bit?

I thought this was rather awful, but then I've never liked Guns n' Roses all that much.

Back
Top Bottom