Guns N Roses new dvd.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
on October 28 , Welcome to the Videos will be released on DVD. its all their music videos. so you all can see how brilliant NOVEMBER RAIN is:yes: .

go get it :tongue:

Yes some of them can see it, but I already knew :wink: I was a GNR fan from back in '87. They rocked! I remember the days when all those were mainstays on MTV- Paradise City, Sweet Child O Mine, Welcome to the Jungle, Patience, and the trilogy! Ah, they were like movies. Brilliant. Axl on baby grand. I have them all on some old VHS somewhere but I want this DVD! Thanks for telling me about it!

MTV used to play so much U2 too! Sigh. It makes me sad to think how suck MTV has become.

U2Kitten said:
Yes some of them can see it, but I already knew :wink: I was a GNR fan from back in '87. They rocked! I remember the days when all those were mainstays on MTV- Paradise City, Sweet Child O Mine, Welcome to the Jungle, Patience, and the trilogy! Ah, they were like movies. Brilliant. Axl on baby grand. I have them all on some old VHS somewhere but I want this DVD! Thanks for telling me about it!

MTV used to play so much U2 too! Sigh. It makes me sad to think how suck MTV has become.

I've been a GnR fan for years too. I have got all the singles you mention above on 7" ! Those were the days.......

Yu can imagine how excited I was to finally see them live last year. Even if Slash wasn't a member any more......

Back
Top Bottom