Guns N' Roses live in New York. Ohhh yeah!!! I'm going!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hallucination

Refugee
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: I got my freaking tickets to the show on the 15th!!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
gunsnroses515066oh.jpg

Congrats! I wish I could be there. Hopefully they'll tour a little more in the fall...

babyman said:
:ohmy: :ohmy: Do they talk to each other???

Axl Rose is the only original member. The rest of the original members grabbed the lead singer from Stone Temple Pilots and formed Velvet Revolver.

clifedge said:

Axl Rose is the only original member. The rest of the original members grabbed the lead singer from Stone Temple Pilots and formed Velvet Revolver.

Ah, this band simply doesn't exist anymore, Guns are gone, too many troubles, they have lost their time, so stupid...............................:tsk:

Go for balcony seats. The floor will be packed and uncomfortable.

Lower balcony is great. It has it's own bar and bathroon, a GREAT view and sound.

Hammerstein ballroom is excellent for a show. Have a great time....

I won't be going, it's not GnR.....it's Axl and his Merry Band of Misfits.

Yeah Mr.Brau1 I have balcony seats. Didn't want to be on the floor for this. The crazy thing about this is that there has been no word on what the lineup of the band is. Rumors are flying(way more so than ever) that the original band may reunite. Now I'm a huge Guns fans so I know all about this, the rumors, the tension, the joke of it all but it's very odd that no lineup of the band has been made official and nobody seems to know who's really in the band anymore other than Axl. Another thing to consider is that about a month or so ago Axl had released a statement saying he had spoke to Slash, with Slash saying he'd like to bury the hatchet. No response/denial ever came from Slash. Alot of the times silence speaks volumes. Also a few weeks ago Matt Sorum actually hung out in New York with Axl and wrote about it in his blog. Alot of weird things going on. For the record I don't thik they'll reunite, at least not right now but man would I shit my pants if Axl took the stage and Slash and Duff were with him. I'd shit my pants ever more if Izzy was also in the line up. I'm putting my money on this lineup though:

Vocals: Axl Rose
Guitar: Robin Fink
Guitar: Richard Forteus
Bass: Tommy Stinson
Drums: Brian "Brain" Mantia
Keyboards / Piano: Dizzy Reed
Keyboards / Effects / Programming: Chris Pitman

Hallucination said:
I'm putting my money on this lineup though:

That's been the known line up for the last couple years, yeah?

clifedge said:

That's been the known line up for the last couple years, yeah?

Pretty much yeah. the only real difference is that Buckethead also was in the lineup but he quit back in 2004. Who knows though. Tommy Stinson has been and reportedly will again play shows with Soul Asylum this summer. There are rumors that Brian May(from Queen) might join if only for a few shows. Who knows what Axl's got going. I'm definately interested to see it. MTV has now reported that the album "Chinese Democracy" will come out in November. We've been hearing that stuff for years though.

Hallucination said:

I think Dizzy Reed has a kid that went to my daughter's elementary school last year. And I think he lives across the street from me :shifty: Though I probably wouldn't know him if I saw him. PM or post a pic, maybe I'll be on the lookout for him :wink:

yertle-the-turtle said:
[random]Tommy Stinson was the bassist in the Replacements, one of the greatest bands ever.[/random]

yeah it's kind of an allstar lineup. You got members from original Guns N' Roses, Nine Inch Nails, the Replacements, Primus. It's not liek Axl went out and recruited a bunch of amateurs. :laugh:

Lila64 said:
I think Dizzy Reed has a kid that went to my daughter's elementary school last year. And I think he lives across the street from me :shifty: Though I probably wouldn't know him if I saw him. PM or post a pic, maybe I'll be on the lookout for him :wink:

Lila64 here's a picture of Dizzy Reed
dizzy2s.jpg

the band would get more credability if they changed their name , this is not guns n roses

It's just not the same anymore. :|

Everytime I listen to Use Your Illusion, I miss the old band so much!!!

use-your-illusions-a.jpg

:sad:

Anyway, congrats on getting tickets! :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom